Not open for further replies.

Davieblue1977

Official Ticketer
Lets get your thoughts bears

Rangers 3-1

Morelos double and arsefelt OG

3pts for the Champions

2-0 Us

Would have been 5-0 but linesman Frank Connor chopped off three legitimate goals for offside. :mad:

Our defence has been leaking daft goals, so don't rule out them doing similar again tomorrow. However, our strikers will also get chances and they cannot pass them up. 3-2 Rangers.

Think we might even go behind early but finish 2 or 3-1 to us and we'll push on from there. Big chance to lay down a marker and put them back in their place.

They got beat last time out and by all accounts took a bit of a doing....same again, home win, any victory will do.

4-2 to the famous (66-1 btw), not sure on goalscorers for all but can see Alfredo and Roofe getting at least one each......

They got beat last time out and by all accounts took a bit of a doing....same again, home win, any victory will do.
After the got their goal it was all AZ until AZ ran out of steam after about an hour. Celtic came back into it a bit and had a few efforts. AZ missed a sitter to take it to ET as well.

I am not sure what tomorrow will bring if I am honest. We have not been at the races yet and Celtic have been patchy themselves but scoring goals a plenty.

We have not had a draw at Ibrox in a while and I reckon a score draw is on the horizon. All the talk about what defeat will mean for each side and no one has really mentioned that it might just end all square. Sorry it's not staunch but that's how I think it will end.

I don't think we'll manage to keep a clean sheet, but we will still expose them at the back.
We've not been playing at our best so far, but the team should be up for this weekend.
3-1 Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back