Rangers what are you doing to me.

2 of the Best

I have been a Rangers man all my life and have experienced many highs and lows over the decades, which of course is only to be expected when supporting the Famous! my heart is pumping fast in anticipation of what could be about to happen, something that has never been achieved before.

Never before have I struggled and felt the way I do at the moment but I am loving every minute of it. What a ride we are having, unlike 2008 the standards that Rangers had set back then was nothing new to us, we were truely respected throughout Europe and the big clubs were well aware of our successes and proud history.

This new elation that I am feeling has been brought about by the amazing turn around within the past 11 years, to have been ridiculed, laughed at mocked and dismissed as a club that was dying to be able to turn it around in such a short period of time is nothing short of amazing.

Our achievements do not seem to be recognised to the heights that it should be in this country, our story is truely one of the biggest and best achievements in world football. Having near on 46 thousand attend home games against the smallest clubs in Scotland for years without it being hailed as amazing only to see ce@#ic given the title of the best supporters in the world, what a joke.

That old adage, 'No One Likes Us We Don't Care', is for me what puts the fire in our belly, we are on the brink of achieving greatness again and along with it, surely would come plaudits from other football clubs around the world.

Win or lose on Thursday night, I am so proud to be a supporter of the Greatest Family Club in the world. Glasgow Rangers, (WATP).

CleanFrayedBaiji-max-1mb.gif

Back