Official Rangers Women - Season 23-24

I thought there would have been a bigger crowd than that.
I'm assuming that is less than turn up for OFs at Broadwood and Airdrie?
I think it is more than the League games since only the Main stand in use in the League and for it to be even near 2000 that mean both stands would need to be full to capacity and I have never seen that happening

Given where the women game has come from in the recent seasons it still a good crowd - had around 10k at the final last season

Takes time for it to grow but you need 2 sides to make it work - the organiser and the clubs themselves

I think it is more than the League games since only the Main stand in use in the League and for it to be even near 2000 that mean both stand would full to capacity and I have never seen that happening

Given where the women game has come from in the recent seasons it still a good crowd - had around 10k at the final last season

Takes time for it to grow but you need 2 sides to make it work - the organiser and the clubs themselves

Possibly just looks like more since the stands are smaller.
I do agree that the clubs and the SFA and SWPL need to do more to promote the games. Rangers in particular appear to be a bit half hearted at times.

Scottish FA give the attendance as 2857

Footyadventues - Sam North done a vlog

Jeez!
How did I not manage to see him? I was only a couple of rows directly behind.

The young lass in blue is obscuring me (thankfully) and you can see Kermit lady to the right of the picture who imparted her vast knowledge of all things Rangers ladies upon me.

Why can’t we kick off as we are ready the officials are ready and the ref should blow for kick off while they are messing about. It would soon stop if we kicked off and scored from half way
If they had won today then they would have definitely made it a regular thing, they still might.

If they try it again in either the women’s or men’s team and the referee does nothing about it, our team should wait until their huddle breaks up and then do our own.

If they had won today then they would have definitely made it a regular thing, they still might.

If they try it again in either the women’s or men’s team and the referee does nothing about it, our team should wait until their huddle breaks up and then do our own.
It’s been a regular thing for years

Back