"Rare' football tops stolen from Museum

check out the state of that shirt... :D

some Tim looking for his latest holiday wear??

:D

looks like one as well...
The full picture that I saw yesterday shows the surroundings a bit better. There's a big sign for Wall of Shame, which I thought was quite apt

Looking at the image of the tramp robbing it, looks like it’s been taken from ‘The Hall of Shame’...... not surprised by that position to hang it..... fu(king bheasts.

Whoever stole it has got extremely bad taste for a thief,normally they steal things that are desirable.

Loved when they had People’s Ford as the sponsor as I would point out how nice the orange and blue was.

Red, white and blue on a poet top. Whoever sent them that design must have been one of us, or a top extractor of urine. Who signed off that tap fae those scum at the time?

The theft occurred at around 2.30pm on Saturday 1 February 2020 when a man entered the museum without paying and stole a football shirt from a gallery on the third floor of the building.

At least it narrows the search for the thief,definitely a mentally challenged.

Some weeks ago, Celtic fan and shirt collector Paul Lamb (My Celtic Shirts) made people aware that his Celtic football shit had been stolen at the National Football Museum in Manchester. Now the police released images of the thief.

Haha talk about a Freudian slip. This is genuine I haven't altered it, look in the OP's link.

The angle of the camera distorts the image somewhat but who dresses like a garden gnome and is only 2ft tall.

It's lucky they had a picture as the security guards description of the thief was a manky looking tramp in a Celtic top.. Doesn't really narrow it down.

Back