Re: FARE again

Coop1872

Seen this on twitter.

Can @farenet or @piarapowar please confirm whether this is his wife @AasmahMir at 55secs in this clip of @CelticFC fans abusing @BritishArmy at @Arsenal? @UEFA @FIFAcom @BBCSportScot @Record_Sport @scotsunsport @ScotlandSky

2552fqg.png

When that video first surfaced I asked the question on here if that was her. Half the board thought it might be and half the board thought the lady in the video was much younger.

I have contacted those bastards twice and they have read my correspondence,and not had the decency to reply....a complete sham of an organisation,and if this is her,surely they're finished..?

You know the game is a bogey when the mentally challengeds are laughing about the biased nature of FARE.

I have contacted those bastards twice and they have read my correspondence,and not had the decency to reply....a complete sham of an organisation,and if this is her,surely they're finished..?
Write to them again saying you have video evidence of rangers supporters chanting vile sectarian chants, they'll respond quick time.

That game was years ago. Their behaviour was as ever covered up the scum-loving Scottish Media and it's as if it never happened.

That video from a few years back was a major own goal for the thick plastic scum. Many ordinary English football fans, who didn't know what the Piggery Peasants were really all about, are now perfectly educated.

Some people are clearly missing the point. It is being claimed that the woman in this video is the Celtic supporting wife of Piara Power who is the Executive Director of the Football Against Racism in Europe (FARE) network.

If it is her I would refuse them entrance to Ibrox.

Some people are clearly missing the point. It is being claimed that the woman in this video is the Celtic supporting wife of Piara Power who is the Executive Director of the Football Against Racism in Europe (FARE) network.
You are of course correct.

But some people are keen to ensure this video - and the potential ramifications of Powers wife contributing to it - never sees the light of day.

It's up to us to do something about it. We didn't when this issue was raised at the time.

There are no statutes of limitations on something as explosive as this. Are there any journalists brave enough to expose it?

No. Not in Scotland. Perhaps in England, NI, Germany? It's a huge story.

But some people are keen to ensure this video - and the potential ramifications of Powers wife contributing to it - never sees the light of day.

It's up to us to do something about it. We didn't when this issue was raised at the time.

There are no statutes of limitations on something as explosive as this. Are there any journalists brave enough to expose it?

Social media is a powerful alternative to the mhedia mate, get it copied- retweeted - e-mailed to UEFA with a demand of explanation etc etc

Social media is a powerful alternative to the mhedia mate, get it copied- retweeted - e-mailed to UEFA with a demand of explanation etc etc

Wish I could mate. I don't do Twitter or Facebook or anything like that. Tried it and hated it. Too fast and confusing for my slow brain.

It'll be very difficult to prove it is her, mate. Anyway, the repeated anti-British racism the Peasants indulge in, celebrating the murder of innocent British citizens by the PIRA as classic examples, should be enough for FARE to investigate. If they don't, then that's all the proof you need of their bias.

Take a look at the other FARE thread from the night of the Ufa home game. I posted contact details for FARE and confirmation that they take reports of offensive behaviour from anyone, and will decide whether to send a team to view for themselves.

It should go like this:

1. Send similar footage to the vid in the OP to FARE and request they look into it in person.
2. Send a copy of your correspondence to Club1872 for keeping
3. Wait a while (perhaps a month) and request if FARE sent anyone to a tim euro game
4. Send a copy of your correspondence, and any reply, or lack of to Club1872 for keeping
5. Build up the case using footage such as in the OP, and correspondance as I’ve outlined here
6. When the time is right, hammer - them with evidence - at UEFA, the press, twitter, facebook and everywhere else

Or

We have some of our own volunteer as FARE team members and fet in on the inside.

Last edited:
The whole FARE organisation is farcical- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...branded-racist-calling-Asian-fan-coconut.html
And its dangerous, when there really is racism on display at football (Shay Logan at Parkhead) they look away.
FARE dont look at domestic games. For reasons undeclared and unfathomable to me, they only cover international competitions in europe. UEFA insist they gain entry and recieve FARE’s match findings. It’s UEFA who choose to take action.

Aasamah Mir has a program on ITV next Thursday at 7.30pm in which she’ll be investigating the high amount of personal debt in the UK.
The evil hypocritical slag will no doubt be taking the moral high ground!!

FARE dont look at domestic games. For reasons undeclared and unfathomable to me, they only cover international competitions in europe. UEFA insist they gain entry and recieve FARE’s match findings. It’s UEFA who choose to take action.
In the link he is criticising Suarez in a Liverpool Manchester United game

Thought fare were just for European fixtures?
I'm not 100% it's her, even after all these years but if it is then it puts her impartiality into question.

And regardless if they are only involved in Euro fixtures or not, if one of their members, especially the wife of the head dog, is seen in this light then it surely puts questions over the impartiality of the whole organisation.

It must call into question his impartiality if his wife holds these views and as such if his judgement on his wife who is also an employee then the impartiality of other employees must be questionable.

It won't matter though if it even if it is proven to be her.

UEFA will see 100+ fines and sanctions to clubs against 1 indiscretion to a member of staff.

They won't care that they are spending £10's of thousands of pounds on an organisation with questionable morals so long as they are making £100's of thousands of easy cash.

FARE have proven they are an unreliable and non independent source

The fact that we are under more supervision than the mentally challengeds prove we are being unfairly targeted by FARE

Let’s start asking why these bastards are focusing on Rangers but letting the mentally challengeds away with their Pro IRA songs yet FARE don’t investigate them

I know Dave King is a very busy man but he has to ask why we are the only club in Scotland under scrutiny

In the link he is criticising Suarez in a Liverpool Manchester United game
Having read the article its actually irrelevant to FARE.

Powar (on twitter), not FARE (to UEFA) criticised Liverpool FC - remember FARE cant criticise only report.

The Liverpool had a pop at Powar on twitter without understanding what I’ve already explained - FARE dont cover domestic games.

Even the start of that article is misleading (powerful words often used by the media to give the story, not the subject of the words, more gravitas.) it says a leading (nope - one of many small fry used by UEFA) force (nope, they have no power).

There’s a reason that paper is known as the daily fail mate.

Fare as we all know are only interested in trying to harm Rangers , they are funded by us the tax payer but transparency is a no no . Has been said on threads we should report the vile songs they sing,not even worth doing . The only way is the club asking some questions as to why we are the only club targeted by this .Now is the time to do it as all eyes down south are on the famous Glasgow Rangers.

I've been through a couple of their archives.

http://farenet.org/news/?filter-year=2012&filter-month=11

Never a mention of celtc strangely. One of the most politicised supports in Europe and they're never cited. Strange eh?

This was an interesting article from 14 years ago. Probably before they became INFESTED by Rangers haters:

Rangers fans back antiracist stances12 December 2003

Rangers FC fans, the Blue Order, showed their support for the club’s anti-racism and anti-bigotry campaign at their Scottish Premiere match against Aberdeen at Ibrox. Influential members of the group held aloft cards, spelling out their desire to rid the game of this hatred.

Laurence MacIntyre, Head of Safety at Rangers’ Ibrox said:
”We were impressed by the Blue Order’s actions at the game. I certainly noticed and I hope everyone else saw the important message they displayed throughout the match, which condemned racism and bigotry.”

”The club has been particularly active in recent months discouraging racism, bigotry and other inappropriate behaviour and this support is extremely encouraging.”

FARE partner, Show Racism The Red Card helped organise the initiative. They recently appointed a development worker to tackle racism in Scottish football, paid for from UEFA’s grants to national FAs.

I wonder who that development worker was? That was probably the start of the rot.

Much better to spend public money on trips to the likes of Paris and Milan than Patrick or Motherwell.

Back