Real Madrid v Bayern & Wednesday's other football

Just out of the stadium. What an atmosphere towards the end. Thought Madrid rode their luck at times and the ref made some decisions I thought were questionable but I would need to see them back. The Bayern manager completely fucked it with his subs in my opinion
I take it the roof being closed makes it an immense noise ?

I had a bet on bet365 that included Jude B having a shot on target that came up so I cashed out. I've just noticed they've deducted the winning amount from my balance and the bet is showing as unsettled and its now saying he didn't have a shot on target.I watched the game and was convinced he had.Anyone else having the same issue?
Never had a SOT mate

It did indeed but it also made it very hot. If I'm being honest it still isn't a patch on the old days at Ibrox noise wise. Also just noticed some wee bastard was chucking his sunflower seed shells into the hood of my jacket haha
Yes, commentary mentioned the heat.

I definitely intend to get over there for a game next season to see the new version of the stadium.

If you complain they’ll put you to zero, can’t leave people in debt now.
I cashed out immediately they showed the bet was up and reinvested £10 on the draw ar 21/10 after Bayern scored and 10 on a Real win at 8/1
Real equalised and I cashed out on £24 for the draw 2 mins before the Real Scored the winner.So despite their initial mistake and disappointment JB didn't get a shot on target and my intial bet didn't comr in,technically their initial erroneous pay out enabled me to use their money to win.So I'm not complaining...their mistake lead to me winning £114.So I don't think i'l be complaining they deducted £22 from my balance this time.
It's always nice to beat the bookies...even sweeter using their their own money

It did indeed but it also made it very hot. If I'm being honest it still isn't a patch on the old days at Ibrox noise wise. Also just noticed some wee bastard was chucking his sunflower seed shells into the hood of my jacket haha
Happens all the time in the club deck

Yes, commentary mentioned the heat.

I definitely intend to get over there for a game next season to see the new version of the stadium.
It's very impressive mate. The first time I have been in it with the roof closed. Pain in the backside getting home after matches like this though. Chamartin is rammed so I've stopped for a beer with the mates until it calms down. Refuse to pay the Uber surge prices!

Never had a SOT mate
I realise that now but they made a mistake in play and I immediately cashed out and reinvested in play back a draw and a Real win immediately after bayern scored.I cashed out the draw for £24 just minutes before Real scored the winner so there initial error enabled me to win £114 all in using their money.Then they deducted their initial mistake from my balance.
I'm not complaining...its not ofter a bookies error works in my favour like that

Yep, looks like Real Madrid got away with a very dodgy call from the Linesman there.

It doesn't matter though, Bayern Munich were finished the moment Neuer spilled a simple ball onto the foot of a striker.

"That Cuparman thinks you're a lady's front bottom Steve" :D

0_Rangers-Legends-v-World-Legends-Weekend-of-Legends.jpg

"That Cuparman thinks you're a lady's front bottom Steve" :D

0_Rangers-Legends-v-World-Legends-Weekend-of-Legends.jpg
Tell him the truth Eck, you agree!

Looked to me that Militao and Rudiger stopped playing at the whistle for the Bayern goal. Imo, if the whistle doesnt go they block that easily. There's no way a player like Militao switches off like that.

Annoying decision but don't think it was a game breaker like Bayern are making out. Lino totally fucked it but the ball would have been away anyway.

Looked to me that Militao and Rudiger stopped playing at the whistle for the Bayern goal. Imo, if the whistle doesnt go they block that easily. There's no way a player like Militao switches off like that.

Annoying decision but don't think it was a game breaker like Bayern are making out. Lino totally fucked it but the ball would have been away anyway.
Not the point. The decision was insanely bad. Not even borderline. We'll see guys 5 yards offside be allowed to play on

They might have scored though if first the flag didn't go up then the whistle didn't go that's the point.

We shouldn't be talking in what ifs.

Play should have went on and then we'd know for sure.

Initially thought that would be a boring game to watch. Glad it turned out how it did.
I do think Bayern were robbed at the end. In every other game now, play continues until conclusion , then the flag goes up , not before.

How do Madrid do it though? Amazing in the Cl

Back