Real Madrid

Danger Zone

Just the tip...
Seriously rebuilding job needed there to freshen things up. Finishing up the season 2-0 down to Betis. Fractured squad, ageing players, discipline out the window.

Zidane has just made his final sub, which means no goodbye for Gareth Bale. He must really dislike donkey kong, who was surely due a few minutes on the pitch to say bye at least.

The rebuild is well under way, I’m pretty sure ZZ would have sought assurances before returning.

They are well short though, real quality is needed all over the pitch, lots of the deadwood needs moved on as well.

Just saw that result. Some repair job there. As mad as it sounds I honestly couldn’t tell you if ZZ is a top manager, they had some unbelievable players plus Ronaldo when they were winning CL

Funny how just after Ronaldo leaves it all falls apart.

ZZ must have seen that coming as he chucked it when Ronaldo left.

They were basically out of the title race before Christmas last season with Ronaldo scoring about 4 goals! Think ZZ did well to manage the egos, but also carried a lot of luck in the CL.

A game with nothing on the line for Real and I switched off after half n hour because they were certainly playing like they were on holiday mode

They are one of the reasons why Man Utd are going to struggle in their rebuild, Man Utd will be trying to rebuild fighting teams like Real Madrid and Bayern for players while not playing in the Champions League.

Real Madrid have signed the Frankfurt striker for 60m IIRC.

Seriously rebuilding job needed there to freshen things up. Finishing up the season 2-0 down to Betis. Fractured squad, ageing players, discipline out the window.

Zidane has just made his final sub, which means no goodbye for Gareth Bale. He must really dislike donkey kong, who was surely due a few minutes on the pitch to say bye at least.
This might be a stupid question but.. who is donkey Kong?

That forward they signed from Frankfurt is a good start. And I think its almost a certain that they sign Hazard as well.

This might be a stupid question but.. who is donkey Kong?

bqrbrmtcyaadm0n.jpg

Unless you meant who is the character Donkey Kong, in which case you never had a SNES growing up and missed out!

Just saw that result. Some repair job there. As mad as it sounds I honestly couldn’t tell you if ZZ is a top manager, they had some unbelievable players plus Ronaldo when they were winning CL

Could say the same with so many managers , are they really great or do they just amazing players to pick from? Would Pep do much at Hamilton accies ? Doubt it. Having a squad which cost over a billion quid at Man City helps.

Bale is owed nothing, particularly after his agent said he’ll sit out his contract if necessary.

Could say the same with so many managers , are they really great or do they just amazing players to pick from? Would Pep do much at Hamilton accies ? Doubt it. Having a squad which cost over a billion quid at Man City helps.
Pep is clearly a good coach though. He's improved Sterling tenfold

They are one of the reasons why Man Utd are going to struggle in their rebuild, Man Utd will be trying to rebuild fighting teams like Real Madrid and Bayern for players while not playing in the Champions League.

Real Madrid have signed the Frankfurt striker for 60m IIRC.
Pass the popcorn!!!

'He [Bale] has won a lot here but we live for the present and the future. We will not forget the past but we have to live for day the day to day.'
'I have counted on other players in more in recent weeks, and if I had a fourth substitute today I would not have brought him on.
'I make these decisions when it is right to do so, and I must act in the best interests of the team at all times.'

That'll be that then.

Donkey Kong :D

12 league games Real Madrid have lost this season, unbelievable for them.
Only won 21 out of 38.

I think ZZ's greatest achievement in his first spell was keeping the players happy, then they play.

ZZ will be gone by Christmas imo.

He got lucky last time as he had some unbelievable players, Modric, peak Ramos, Marcelo, Benzema, Bale and of course.......Ronaldo.

He will spend 100's millions in the summer and they will be trailing by xmas time again.

Real will always be a great club but they love a drama don’t they?

Stupidly sell Ronaldo then have a shite season thereafter. Part ways with Zidane, then bring him back. Should start Bale every game, instead freeze him out.

Odd club.

It's a big job they've got ahead of them - they do need to move a few players on and get some real quality in. Although, it looks like they've started the rebuilding with a good signing in Jovic. I think Zidane is a good manager, I don't think he's lucky at all.

Madrid have been an utter joke this season. Frankly, their record in La Liga has not been anywhere good enough in about 15 years. Big summer ahead but they will spend big.

They will break some sort of transfer record for how much spent in one summer I reckon. Big job required

Crazy how quickly things change in football. Just a year ago Real battered Barca pre-season and Pique said it's the first time he feels as if Real were better than them. Look at them now.

Back