Real Oviedo fan shares did anyone buy?

gorbalsbear

Official Ticketer
Reading the other thread about Real Oviedo got me thinking of the time fans worldwide bought shares (£10 a share I think it was) to help save the club, did anyone buy a share and did they ever receive a share certificate?

I'm sure I bought one but never received the certificate.

Reading the other thread about Real Oviedo got me thinking of the time fans worldwide bought shares (£10 a share I think it was) to help save the club, did anyone buy a share and did they ever receive a share certificate?

You’re sure you bought one :))

Bought 3. You had to print the certificate off yourself. I think they sent you a link.

I bought 2.
You had to print your cert.
Think I sent them an email and they confirmed with a link.
Was a while ago.
I’ll get a pic up later if I can.

I sent an email explaining that I didn't receive my certificate and they emailed it to me.

They also said If I was ever going to visit contact them first and they would get discounts on hotels and transport.

I saved a club in Nigeria once. Apparently I’ll be greeted by the royal prince if I ever want to go to a game
Well done, it's about time someone done something for these boys. They're never done contacting me and offering me life changing sums of money. All you have to do is give them your bank details and hey presto, £50 million will appear in your account.

Last edited:
This thread just randomly popped up on a Google search when I was looking to see which Spanish side it was that did this years ago.

Are the shares still valid or has everyone's long since been diluted by some Spanish businessman? Or did an Arab come along and buy everyone out?

Quite an interesting story when you read some of the articles on it.

I emailed them and got a share certificate .
Think it was 2 shares for £10.

I emailed not long ago as I never received a certificate, they emailed me my certificate and also offers on cheaper hotels and things if I ever wanted to go and watch a game.

I bought shares back in 2012 and I never received anything from them . I've just emailed them looking for a certificate!! I'm sure it will be a priority in this time of crisis!!

I emailed them and got a share certificate .
Think it was 2 shares for £10.
I couldn't remember the name of the club but i remembered buying shares using Paypal will email them now for a share certificate. What year did we buy the shares? early 2010? i just read it was 2012

I emailed not long ago as I never received a certificate, they emailed me my certificate and also offers on cheaper hotels and things if I ever wanted to go and watch a game.

Actually stayed in Obiedo (think thats the way they pronounced it with a lisp :eek:) and been to the ground went I dated a local lass from Barrhead who studied there for a year, you could see the ground from the apartment she shared with 3 Spanish girls. Took the bus from Bilbao and quite a cool tool with a fountain on every cross roads.

Actually stayed in Obiedo (think thats the way they pronounced it with a lisp :eek:) and been to the ground went I dated a local lass from Barrhead who studied there for a year, you could see the ground from the apartment she shared with 3 Spanish girls. Took the bus from Bilbao and quite a cool tool with a fountain on every cross roads.

pics of Spanish birds please

Back