Record artricle on Morelos for POTY

Morelos could score back to back hat tricks against the paedo hiders, fire us to 55 this season as the dhims collapse, and he still wouldn't win it.
Surely if Tony fkn watt,was player of the month, it's incredible that Morelos hasn't had a shout.personally if not Morelos,the player of the year should be the player who scores the goal that puts the Tim's out the cup

Surely if Tony fkn watt,was player of the month, it's incredible that Morelos hasn't had a shout.personally if not Morelos,the player of the year should be the player who scores the goal that puts the Tim's out the cup
Honestly mate a mentally challenged could score an og that put them out the cup and they’d win it for scoring that goal. Keep referencing wee Nacho, it’s a fuckin mafia.

More often than not, players win poty based on their performances from now until the end of the season.

Previous form prior to now is long forgotten.

Best striker this backwards League has seen since Mols surpassing Jelavic for me.
Seems the Record getting an early excuse in for him not winning the POTY, should be no such excuse for him winning the Football Writers POTY :rolleyes:

It will go to calum Mcgregor or James forrest or whoever else peter decides it will be,, Alfie could score 50 goals and he still would not get it

Basically whichever one of those 2 they are trying to offload will get it so they can add a few million to their price tag.

fck gerrard should win MOTY but im half expecting TLB to get it

Alfie should be POTY. Gerrard should be nowhere near MOTY though, especially considering just league performances.

I’d like to see our staff rewarded for what they deserve to win. I would be very surprised if he won either award though.

I'm just surprised at such a pro Morelos/Rangers story being published in The Record!

Because the league is over. The media have done their damage, now they want the Blue pound and to suck the gullible in our support in for next year.

Alfie should tell them to ram the award (which I am certain he'll win, for the above reason) up their erse.

And I dont think it will impact his value in any way, glowing praise from the likes of Rodrigues does that much better.

Back