Recruitment leak at the piggery

Cwoodloyal

Official Ticketer
No idea if this is real or been posted before but thought I would share it anyway.
309k6d4.jpg
309k6d4.jpg

Whether it's real or not, they're undoubtedly reigning it in financially as TLB's appointment shows.

Wow. Nothing scary in amongst that. Looks like we will be much more active than them in terms of recruitment.

Doubt it, DD is that Desmond? I doubt he is involved. I would find it strainge that liewell is there as well as their recruitment guy.

Also Teirney as #5, thats a euro/dutch number for the left back.

Tierney to stay but scout other options incase they are required?

Looks like wee tiny tears is on the first train down south if the yahoos fail to make the champions league then.

If this is a fake, which it certainly looks like. It begs the question, who done it? And more curiously, why?

Because it’s probably real?

It’s probably a draft document they’ve scribbled on. Nothing major for a meeting between coaches and recruiting team

That's just the first draft.
Their arses have caved in on account of recent goings on.

The updated version reads along the lines of...

Tierney- Take whatever we can fucking get, pronto.
Ntcham- Phone Southampton.

McTominay loan 1 year from Man Utd- Who the f uck are we trying to kid?
Mark Viduka- Find out where he is.
Paul McCafferty- East Stirlingshire FC. Nice name. Bidding war with Burntisland shipyard FC.

I was willing to write it off as nonsense. However, it's made it's way into the media now. Still could be shite but a bit more to it perhaps.

However, how strange they can launch an investigation into this so quickly and not child abuse if the leak is true.

Back