Rennes Fans attacked in Glasgow by PSG Ultras.

Tormusk1872

I suppose no Hammarby fans were involved....

RENNES fans were attacked by PSG ultras in Glasgow ahead of their clash with Celtic tonight, according to French media.
"Projectiles were thrown" during the assault, L'Équipe has reported.
French media has reported Rennes were were attacked by PSG ultrasCredit: PA:press Association
It came as a procession of supporters were walking to the stadium prior to kick-off.
L'Equipe say they were ambushed by a group of around "20 attackers".
And they say that no one was injured in the attack.
Rennes defeated PSG in this year's Coupe de France final in April on penalties.
And they beat the French champions 2-1 in the league when the sides clashed at the start of this season.
Rennes are currently bottom of Celtic's Europa League group.
The Hoops defeated their French opponents 3-1 in tonight's Glasgow clash.
More to follow...

Pretty sure PSG’s fans have some form of affiliation with the scums supporters. That might explain it.

“The PSG ultras wore Celtic shirts and donned Glaswegian accents to conceal their identity. Many of them also attended tonight’s game undercover, approximately 40,000 PSG ultras appeared to come out”
"It was noted that the Parisian fans disdained their usual snack fare of croissants and croque monseurs for deep fried confectionery and something called a sausage supper. We regret to inform that the level of personal hygiene appeared to fall below Rue de Rivoli standards also."

Explain what? The biggest load of pish written by the Scottish Sun in months?
PSG’s Ultras have an affiliation with Celtic’s ‘Bhoys’, who are a hooligan group in the Celtic support. PSG fans have been seen to come over to games before and sit with these Celtic supporters. Because of this, that might explain why PSG ultras are in Glasgow and attacking Rennes fans. I’m not saying it’s completely true, but I’m simply providing a rough explanation as to what might of happened.

Last edited:
PSG’s Ultras have an affiliation with Celtic’s ‘Bhoys’, who are a hooligan group in the Celtic support. PSG fans have been seen to come over to games before and sit with these Celtic supporters. Because of this, that might explain why PSG ultras are in Glasgow and attacking Rennes fans. I’m not saying it’s completely true, but I’m simply providing a rough explanation as to what might of happened.
Pish

Seperateentities "bhoys" are a joke outfit and have been for years... A collection of shitebag tramps who will not venture out of their comfort zone in ra gallagait when the big boys are in town.... Last seen being led by the bold "heels" O'Kane attempting to attack an auld codgers pub in Dundee... Then doing what they do best....RUN AWAY

Not the top mob in scotland... not even the top mob in their own city

Aye mate couple dozen psg fans flew over here after CL this week for a square go with a club they dont give a %^*& about.
Someone needs to grow a set of balls and starting burying the media.

"It was noted that the Parisian fans disdained their usual snack fare of croissants and croque monseurs for deep fried confectionery and something called a sausage supper. We regret to inform that the level of personal hygiene appeared to fall below Rue de Rivoli standards also."

In the town yesterday I was approached several times by PSG fans who asked me, "Avez-vous any spare chinge"?

Back