Reply from BT re complaint about IRA singing at the Piggery

Well done mate.

I don’t know how many times ‘%^*& the Queen’ was sung IIRC and for this to not be dealt with in her own country is an absolute disgrace.
N
I have reported this to FARE, to date I have received an email of conformation that they have received my complaint, incidentally the last time I complained to FARE, about. The beggars song book I received a reply from pig eye'd Pete who was apologizing on their behalf. It could only have been FARE who passed it on to them.

I believe FARE are mostly financed by UEFA and this season there’s been an issue with their funding, therefore they’re not attending games etc which may explain the lack of responses to emails.

Encourages it you say!!
245686512_10220490917207265_104582425392013130_n.jpg
That's disgusting.

It just shows you that all they really are about is hatred of the UK.

Nats aren't motivated by a desire to better Scotland, they are motivated by their hatred and intolerance of the UK.

Any Nat who really had Scotland's best interests at heart wouldn't be a Nat because they would see that the overwhelming evidence proves that Scotland is far better remaining in the UK.

As soon as our production team realised the flag was in shot, they liaised with UEFA officials during the live broadcast and were eventually able to have the flag removed.

Very interesting point revealed there. So what action are UEFA going to take? Did these officials report this incident?
Email Uefa next

N
I have reported this to FARE, to date I have received an email of conformation that they have received my complaint, incidentally the last time I complained to FARE, about. The beggars song book I received a reply from pig eye'd Pete who was apologizing on their behalf. It could only have been FARE who passed it on to them.

That just shows the control he had over these shitebags in this country Johno.

NBM have done similar to FARE today by attacking our club for including the tune to 4LHAD.

Quite incredible the open warfare on our club, and well done to you in not taking it sitting down mate.

Cheers for that fantastic input from you. Well done. A man with his finger right on the pulse of the realpolitik at the moment.

You must be uber staunch!!

I bow to your superior staunchness.
You are right, watching Celtic and emailing BT are the real Uber staunch acts here. Why don't you start a wee petition as well, 100 MyGers points for doing that I've heard.

You are right, watching Celtic and emailing BT are the real Uber staunch acts here. Why don't you start a wee petition as well, 100 MyGers points for doing that I've heard.
Well done mate. You have just shown how out of touch you really are with how our detractors are acting towards us, and the damage they continue to try to do to OUR Club.

(Is it your Club though?)

Have you not been paying attention the last day or so?

Just to give you a wee update, not only did I complain to BT, I have also complained to the BBC, NBM and the Charities Commission, as have many others on here going by their posts.

What have you done to try to defend our club?

Have you heard if I get Mygers points for that or is it just if I start a "wee petition"?

Anyway, have a nice day. I'm just leaving to go to the game.

Back