Reporting of Loans

Gibraltar Loyal

Just had a quick look at the BBC website rumours section and has picked up on the sun report of the scum signing the Chelsea player on an 18 month loan.
It reads like an M&S advert.....this isnt just a loan....this is a multi million pound loan.....i mean FFS!!!
According the the MSM We don't have any money so can only do loans but theirs are hailed as some kind of coup..
....absolute joke...though not surprising....anyway rant over.
Have a good week bears and bearettes. WATP

They prob have a marquee on the pitch as we speak with fireworks and rebel bands to announce their loan like they done with roberts like he was f****** ronaldo or something .redneck of a club

They are a hypocritical bunch when it suits them.

Last week loan deals were a sign of being skint now it's suddenly a great idea. At least we've taken players on loan that we realistically can sign in the summer they've taken on 3 players that they will never be able to buy and are developing players for other clubs.

Wonder if they will have the brass neck to beg City to give them Roberts on loan yet again in the summer.

Last week loan deals were a sign of being skint now it's suddenly a great idea. At least we've taken players on loan that we realistically can sign in the summer they've taken on 3 players that they will never be able to buy and are developing players for other clubs.

Wonder if they will have the brass neck to beg City to give them Roberts on loan yet again in the summer.
They have 3 players on loan? Only one i know of is Roberts and the Chelsea boy if they get him....

They must be pretty skint as they only have 3 less on loan than our pure skint club. o_O

I have seen the lad on the few occasions he has played at Stamford bridge. he is lively and nippy and very much wants to get forward. looks pacey and has decent engine. those are the positives. on the unknowns - haven't seen him really at any point in a match that matters or was crucial to Chelsea. on the negatives he is incredibly light-weight. Chelsea have him on weight and muscle building programme - he gets knocked off ball a bit easily for my liking. so overall its hard to say - I don't think he is a massive coup but equally he could come up and look great for them. i also find it strange Chelsea would agree an 18m loan with uncertainty over manager and if we was surplus then could be sold for decent chunk to any of the mid/lower epl teams.

2 days before the end of January transfer window and a team with reported millions in the bank wheel out an 18 month loan deal for a Chelsea 21 year old kid - I don't get it.....the media should ask questions?

Spending millions to develop other teams' players and finish ahead of Aberdeen has been their strategy the past few years. Why change.

As for the media...lol They are shameless in mentally challenged promotion, that should be a given.

I have seen the lad on the few occasions he has played at Stamford bridge. he is lively and nippy and very much wants to get forward. looks pacey and has decent engine. those are the positives. on the unknowns - haven't seen him really at any point in a match that matters or was crucial to Chelsea. on the negatives he is incredibly light-weight. Chelsea have him on weight and muscle building programme - he gets knocked off ball a bit easily for my liking. so overall its hard to say - I don't think he is a massive coup but equally he could come up and look great for them. i also find it strange Chelsea would agree an 18m loan with uncertainty over manager and if we was surplus then could be sold for decent chunk to any of the mid/lower epl teams.
None of them wanted him mate.

They’ve been chasing Musonda for months. Chelsea didn’t let him go in the summer as they wanted him to go on loan to a PL club but none have took the option.

If the scum support wasn't so thick they'd surely be asking questions of their board? Where is the money?

Just had a quick look at the BBC website rumours section and has picked up on the sun report of the scum signing the Chelsea player on an 18 month loan.
It reads like an M&S advert.....this isnt just a loan....this is a multi million pound loan.....i mean FFS!!!
According the the MSM We don't have any money so can only do loans but theirs are hailed as some kind of coup..
....absolute joke...though not surprising....anyway rant over.
Have a good week bears and bearettes. WATP

He's 5ft 8in and allegedly on a programme to build up strength with Chelsea, some massive c#nt up here (motherwell I'm looking at your boys here) will fold him in half and he'll do a Dembele.

He's an expensive risk and there is probably more chance that he will very quickly lose interest as there is that he'll tear the league up.

If he is 5ft 8ins after seeing some of those big guys at Ross County he won't last long nor against a lot of other teams if they get physical, oh sorry forgot he isn't playing for us is he....

Just tell the tims you know that Chelsea are punting him to make room for Billy Gilmour in their squad!

If roles were reversed I'd be asking serious questions of our board if we were looking to loan signings after pocketing two years worth of champions league money.

They clearly are reliant on thst income just to service a ridiculous wage bill. Alsk gambled on Dembele and it isn't working out as intended it seems.

If we win the league or they do and failed to make champions league in pre season I wouldn't be surprised to see Dembele and Tierney being put in the shop window as they seem to be the main assets they have. Both would probably bring in a combined 20 million.

Roberts could be the first loanee to qualify for testimonial at this rate

Their last 2 big name loans (‘PR7’ and the French diddy) have hardly set the heather alight this season.

Will he get the Oduwa treatment if he comes up here and rainbow flicks then slated for bringing the game into disrepute?

Will hammer throwers be allowed to boot the boy out of the touchline?

Bet we know both of these answers.

They will have to pay a substantial loan fee and pick all the boys wages.. Chelsea make a business out of loaning players out.. So the tim's will have to pay around about £4million in wages and loan fee for a player they will get no return of off

I posted in another thread that since the 08/09 season (10 years ago) both us and them have had 24 loan players. That includes the Newcastle 5 foisted upon us, our time moving up the lower leagues, signings made when our managerial situation wasn’t clear (eg Toral and Hyndman at the end of the Warburton era) and the current loan to sign deal for Murphy and possibly CumDog and Martin also.

Of all their loans, I think only Forster actually signed permanently for them.

.@CelticFC boss Brendan Rodgers on Charley Musonda-“subject medical, really exciting prospect. 24 clubs were in for Charly, great coup for us.”

24 clubs... Lol.

If roles were reversed I'd be asking serious questions of our board if we were looking to loan signings after pocketing two years worth of champions league money.

They clearly are reliant on thst income just to service a ridiculous wage bill. Alsk gambled on Dembele and it isn't working out as intended it seems.

If we win the league or they do and failed to make champions league in pre season I wouldn't be surprised to see Dembele and Tierney being put in the shop window as they seem to be the main assets they have. Both would probably bring in a combined 20 million.

Twenty million what ? Certainly not British pounds. Pennies probably.

Back