Retro Shirt Pop-up Store, Trongate, Glasgow

Bluenose56

Apologies if posted already.

Read about this earlier today. Classic Football Shirts UK in a pop-up store in Trongate for a few days. Might be some decent bargains to be had.

Won’t be cheap if their website prices are anything to go by (newer stuff not so much but anything from the 90s or earlier will be pricey) but I’ll go on for a look at some point.

I bought the gazza 95 top from ebay about 6 year ago. It was and still is in mint condition. Cost me £50. Judging by their prices it's worth 140 now.

I’ve got that shirt wrapped up and in a box in my loft. Got a fair few do this outfit buy them?
Edit: just seen they do.
I have the pink charity top still with tags in the house.Out of curiosity I asked how much they would give me for it and they said £80.No doubt they would sell it for double that

Rangers home 1996-1997 size large excellent condition £139.99
Been trying to source above top for my daughter, all that seems to be available are large and extra large.
Looking for a small or youths size if anyone has one for sale .

For people complaining about the shirt prices... It's supply and demand, they are outlaying cash in the hope that someone will buy the shirt from them and it's a business not a charity.
If you don't like it, don't buy from them, source your own (good luck with that) or start up your own business of selling shirts.

So in essence, if you don't like it ignore it or dry your eyes.:)

Been trying to source above top for my daughter, all that seems to be available are large and extra large.
Looking for a small or youths size if anyone has one for sale .
It will be because all the youngsters at the time (myself included) wore ours every day and ruined them, and all the Rangers Das and Grandas (me nowadays) wore theirs once a season

There's a retro shirt 'convention' type thing at Murrayfield the end of next month. Going to have a load of old/retro shirts there and a few sellers as well, I saw one of them saying that their prices will be cheaper than at this pop up shop. Think tickets might be around a tenner for it.

They are superb for unusual kits for playing 5s or 7s etc....I have really cheap kits from Oxford, Gijon, Eintract Frankfurt etc.

But something like a 9IAR top in its packaging will of course be really fucking dear!!

For people complaining about the shirt prices... It's supply and demand, they are outlaying cash in the hope that someone will buy the shirt from them and it's a business not a charity.
If you don't like it, don't buy from them, source your own (good luck with that) or start up your own business of selling shirts.

So in essence, if you don't like it ignore it or dry your eyes.:)

Depends what top you are looking for, there are a couple of Rangers accounts on twitter that deal in Rangers tops and they are much better prices than this place and usually have plenty of the 90's adidas tops.

footie trader is also probably a better bet as well albeit auctions.

We went along to the launch night on Tuesday, most of the good stuff was being sold already. Unsure what they are like for replacement stock.

They have it split into sections, Rangers, The, Heroes and Legends, UK and Ireland, International and £25 and under etc.

I got an older MLS shirt

Depop, eBay and plenty other places to source shirts. If you look internationally as well you can pick up bargains. Most of the ones I've picked up have been about £50 on average for a good condition Rangers top from the last 20 odd years.

Rangers home 1996-1997 size large excellent condition £139.99
I bought one of these on eBay last year that had Albertz 6 on the back for £45 I think it was. Cheaper than any others that were for sale, but with Albertz having never worn 6 as far as I know, it's not one that gets much wear. If anyone knows how to remove old numbers without marking the jersey, please let me know.

Back