Revive Eco - 2 Young Bears need your help.

Derry's Walls

Sorry for posting in the "Pit" and not the Lounge - I thought more people would see.

My son and his pal from university have been struggling for the last 4 years to get a business idea off the ground.

They have reached the final (20 companies) of the Chivas Regal competition for new businesses.

There's a prize of US100k for most votes in a F.B. competition with a total prize fund of US1m for the judged competition.

Their company is called Revive Eco - have a look on line - actually quite good.

My lad was on BBC Radio Scotland (I know!) this morning and his co -founder was just on Radio 5 Live just now - 11:25am.

Can I ask for your support for the lads in the voting competition?

It would mean a great deal to the two young bears.

https://www.chivas.com/en-…/the-venture/finalists/revive-eco

Sincere apologies for posting in here - admin, transfer if not appropriate.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

DW

Last edited:
Done.

Funnily enough heard the interview and been thinking about it all morning and my used coffee grounds, the guys came across really well.

Done, I was just reading about the plan in the news and thought it was a great idea. Log onto here and yours is the first post I see! Excellent idea and all the very best of luck to your boy and company!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

A heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you, for your support and kind wishes.

They are very much appreciated and all the more so as they come from my Rangers' family.

Cheers. Davie.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

A heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you, for your support and kind wishes.

They are very much appreciated and all the more so as they come from my Rangers' family.

Cheers. Davie.
Didn't realise it was Global until I read it. You should be extremely proud of the achievement of getting to the last 20 but I suspect they will get a bit further than that.

As handy as it is to have the help, support and votes of fellow bears, it's a truly brilliant idea.

So impressive how people come up with such innovative ideas like this, and then to implement them, rather than just talk about them down the pub, takes a certain type of person and a serious amount of drive.

I expect it to go far on its own merit, but every little helps. You must be proud as punch.

Definitely am proud. The whole thing started off as a university project in their 2nd year, 6 years ago now. My boy stacked shelves in M&S for years to keep himself - they're both on the business full throttle now. Really committed to it. Thanks for your kind words.

Back