Ridvan

Definitely be up for selling him in the summer. We need fit, robust, available players.

If we didn’t have Sterling we’d be fucked because Barišić head isn’t in it.

Yeah we really need him back for the remainder of the season. Sterling is better played elsewhere, we know this and it could be important in remaining games.

Possibly sell in summer who knows but right now we need him back pronto.

If he stays we still need another left back of course in the summer.

Be back in a couple of days! 6 weeks ago. :mad:
You can effectively repeat the same old line for numerous injured players at Ibrox.

I don't understand why they reckon it's a good thing to give the support false hope. The scum forever used the opposite logic. Saying a player was weeks away from recovery only for them to make a miraculous recovery. It of course gave the scum support a huge lift.

He’s good when he’s fit but he’s unfit far too often

Turkish FA will be paying his wages since the last international break when he was injured but we are missing the player and it’s causing us an issue

If we can get a good offer in the summer we should sell him and get a more robust LB in and a reliable back up LB too

Think he maybe be in squad this weekend n back starting at home v Killie next week. Nothing more than a guess.

I think when he’s in the team , we play a lot better & the side seems to be level at the back , Sterling in the middle & we’re winning games a lot smoother

Without him it’s not as fluent

However , he’s injured a LOT so if we receive a bid for him , take it

He’s good when he’s fit but he’s unfit far too often

Turkish FA will be paying his wages since the last international break when he was injured but we are missing the player and it’s causing us an issue

If we can get a good offer in the summer we should sell him and get a more robust LB in and a reliable back up LB too
International FAs do not pay for injured players.

That would be a nightmare if Ronaldo got a year long injury. Portuguese FA would go bust.

Think he maybe be in squad this weekend n back starting at home v Killie next week. Nothing more than a guess.
I'm expecting a "relapse" and for him to be out for the season.
This is based on nothing but having bought apples.from this cart before

Noticed he had his legs 'elevated' at Hampden. Must be under doctor's orders. Either that, or he's a wee slouch.

Pic: Willie Vass©

International FAs do not pay for injured players.

That would be a nightmare if Ronaldo got a year long injury. Portuguese FA would go bust.
They do, but only if the injury's suffered in the final stages of an international football tournament.

Don't think that applies to the injury Yilmaz sustained, 'though.

Last edited:
He is a good little footballer but seems to be on our conveyor belt of seldom available players.
The wage bill must be pretty chunky of all our missing players, it is seldom a fortnight we seem to get the months on end or even season ending injuries.

Isn’t anywhere near as injury prone as Jack or Roofe but gets about as much stick, if not more.

Helps our balance of the team a lot and if he can come in & contribute in the final games this season & has a decent euros, he’ll be valued at €8-10m easily.

Good player but does pick up a lot of injuries which is a big no for Clement.

Can we afford to replace two left backs? Is Jefte still coming in the summer? Would a proper preseason fix his issues?

This window coming will be very very interesting regardless of whether we win the league or SC this season or not.

Another player who is made of glass sadly. Spends more time with the physios and doctors than he does contributing on the pitch.

The club aren’t being particularly honest or open about his injury, which is always alarming.

Yeah, I wouldn't bel surprised if there was something more to this. I.e. - he's being protected for a pre-arranged move.

Suppose the Euros on the horizon affects that theory somewhat. It is strange, though.

I actually think his coming back will cause the manager a real headache. Sterling can't be dropped from the 11, he's been consistently good.
You could have Sterling RW and Sima LW but I'm not overly sold on Dujon in that position.

As for Yilmaz, I think it would be best if he moved on in the summer, I've had my fill of players you see for 5 games then don't see for 6 or 7.

Yeah, I wouldn't bel surprised if there was something more to this. I.e. - he's being protected for a pre-arranged move.

Suppose the Euros on the horizon affects that theory somewhat. It is strange, though.
It seems like something along those lines. He was ‘days away’ about three weeks ago.

As ever though, managed horrifically from the club in respect of communication towards the fans.

I actually think his coming back will cause the manager a real headache. Sterling can't be dropped from the 11, he's been consistently good.
You could have Sterling RW and Sima LW but I'm not overly sold on Dujon in that position.

As for Yilmaz, I think it would be best if he moved on in the summer, I've had my fill of players you see for 5 games then don't see for 6 or 7.

If it’s based on recent performances, the most appropriate decision would be to drop Lundstram and have Sterling in the middle with Diomande.

It will never happen though. Sterling will either be dropped or will play RW when Ridvan is back.

The way Ridvans “days away” injury is going though we might not see him again this season.

Isn’t anywhere near as injury prone as Jack or Roofe but gets about as much stick, if not more.

Helps our balance of the team a lot and if he can come in & contribute in the final games this season & has a decent euros, he’ll be valued at €8-10m easily.
He’s only worth that if someone offers us it, which looks very unlikely at the moment.

He might not even make the Turkey squad.

Would take 5 million easy.

If it’s based on recent performances, the most appropriate decision would be to drop Lundstram and have Sterling in the middle with Diomande.

It will never happen though. Sterling will either be dropped or will play RW when Ridvan is back.

The way Ridvans “days away” injury is going though we might not see him again this season.

Or how about we drop the fraud that is Lundstram and play Sterling in there

Or how about we drop the fraud that is Lundstram and play Sterling in there
Ridiculous thing to say. We all have an opinion on Lundstram but he's no "fraud". He clearly loves the club and is pretty much always available. Yes he's been inconsistent in terms of performances but he's still made the SPL team of the season.

On Ridvan, his career with us has been so stop-start. Just as he starts hitting form he gets injured.

With that and his lack of physicality I think we might look to cash in and bring in an alternative starter for next season.

I like the lad but it seems, to a certain extent, parts of him may be made of glass.

Try and get our money back in the summer and let's have a new first pick left back who is robust and who we can depend on.
Looks like Clement likes height so he could end up being sold along with Raskin. Hopefully we go back in for that Brasilian left back we tried to get on loan in January.

Back