Right back vs Ross County

I’d play Polster purely because Flanagan is terrible but both them need shipped out in the summer.
Bit harsh on Polster imo - if he gets a chance in the next couple of games he has an opportunity to prove he is worth being kept as our backup RB.

"Give Patterson a run out".

This is hardly a friendly or meaningless league match to "just" give someone a run out.

If we aren't winning by 8pm the Home Crowd would be on the Back of a young lad like him.

I actually disagree...

Fans are sick of shite like Flanagan playing so I think it'd be refreshing seeing a young lad getting a chance for a change.

Polster for me with Paterson on the bench, Flannagan should not even be near our squad and IMO should have been released quite some time ago

I actually disagree...

Fans are sick of shite like Flanagan playing so I think it'd be refreshing seeing a young lad getting a chance for a change.

Have you not been to Ibrox for the last 30 years?

It happens all the time unfortunately we have alot of clueless fans who've never kicked a ball in their lives to act that way.

Anyway Polster now deserves the Jersey until Tav is back.

Polster to play RB until Tav is back. I thought Flanagan would have been the man to cover for Tav, but after that last game, I doubt he will start for us again.

Bit harsh on Polster imo - if he gets a chance in the next couple of games he has an opportunity to prove he is worth being kept as our backup RB.
Maybe so mate but I’m not gonna get my hopes up for a guy that’s been here a year and hasn’t had a sniff.

I think that Patterson has played well, if Jack is injured maybe Polster in midfield and Patterson at right back.

Polster played in midfield for his American club and fans say he was mostly played there and is better there.
so if Jack injured,polster midfield and Patterson at right back as that young lad plays same way as Tav there.

I’d play Patterson to let him experience Ibrox, after a tough defeat and maybe not scoring in the opening 20 mins. Will help for next season when he may feature more if Flano is away

I'd go with Polster, he needs to be given a prolonged chance in the first 11.

He's comfortable with the ball and is more a threat than Flanagan.

After polster’s performance when he came on I’d give him a start. He looked decent going forward and comfortable in possession, could be a good game for him.

Polster played in midfield for his American club and fans say he was mostly played there and is better there.
so if Jack injured,polster midfield and Patterson at right back as that young lad plays same way as Tav there.
Was about to post much the same thing. The midfield needs a shake up after the last few games and Polster deserves a start for his second half. Play the young lad at right back, keeps our shape the same as if Tav was playing. The crowd might be edgy if we're not comfortably winning at half time but I can't see Patterson getting singled out for criticism. Quite the opposite in fact, he'll get more encouragement than most and might actually help improve the overall atmosphere.

Throwing Patterson in there is win win for Gerrard and the team this Wednesday.

I think he would be fine.

If he wasn’t, well so be it. There are plenty of senior players there to lend the young man a hand.

Polster for me. Flanagan appears likely to pick up a booking each outing leaving him vulnerable the rest of the game.

Back