River Plate fans singing Si Señor chant

They are one of the Big 5 in Argentina.

That's quite a story in that second video. In English for those who might want to watch it. They even manage to squeeze Pope Francis in - but its an inspiring tale of what being a football fan is all about. Lost their stadium about 40 years ago and mounted a campaign to buy back the land and rebuild their stadium - which looks like it may be successful, in time.

Thank you.

That's quite a story in that second video. In English for those who might want to watch it. They even manage to squeeze Pope Francis in - but its an inspiring tale of what being a football fan is all about. Lost their stadium about 40 years ago and mounted a campaign to buy back the land and rebuild their stadium - which looks like it may be successful, in time.

Thank you.

There was a big thread on their celebrations as they recently got the land back (if only there was a search function). Now all they need to do is build the stadium - with the Argentine economy as it is this will be easier said than done.

There was a big thread on their celebrations as they recently got the land back (if only there was a search function). Now all they need to do is build the stadium - with the Argentine economy as it is this will be easier said than done.

The lack of a Search facility is a pain but with a bit of effort there's a way around it of sorts.

If you go to Google and type in the search term (in this case San Lorenzo) followed by site:www.followfollow.com it will give you only results from FollowFollow.

EG. in Google type:

san lorenzo site:www.followfollow.com

The lack of a Search facility is a pain but with a bit of effort there's a way around it of sorts.

If you go to Google and type in the search term (in this case San Lorenzo) followed by site:www.followfollow.com it will give you only results from FollowFollow.

EG. in Google type:

san lorenzo site:www.followfollow.com

Thanks. Never realised this so will help a lot. :)

Looking at the videos on here so far I'm impressed by the San Lorenzo fans. Not one of the usual 'big guns' you hear about like River Plate of Boca Juniors.

I know absolutely nothing about them though.
They are literally the Pope's 11 :D that's his team :)

Certainly the fans who impress me the most. Although the other Argies are brilliant too

They are literally the Pope's 11 :D that's his team :)

Certainly the fans who impress me the most. Although the other Argies are brilliant too

That did put me off a wee bit. :cool: Got to admire their fans though. Spectacular passion and what a fight to get their stadium back. Hope it all finally comes off for them.

Tempted to ditch River Plate now ha ha. The Queens XI in the UK and The Pope's XI in South America.o_O

Reactions: WBD
Is this what Liverpool were singing this evening? Sounded fantastic.

Yes it is. It actually sounded much better ‘live’ than it does in the video posted above which, as someone said, sounds like the words have been crammed in. Came over well from Turf Moor though.

Be nice if we could fit a Morelos song around it. Where’s @WBD when you need him LOL?

All I can offer is ‘Si Senor. Give the ball to Alfredo and he will score’.

EDIT: just seen some reasonable variations on that earlier in the thread. Needs to be simple and catchy. Liverpool one is a bit ‘contrived’ sounding.

Last edited:
To Si Senor. Fits better than the Liverpool version I think.

There’s something that the Bears want you to know
About the player we call El Bufalo
He leads our line
Give him the ball and he’ll score every time
Si Senor, give Alfredo the ball and he will score
Si Senor, give Alfredo the ball and he will score

Back