Robbie fraser

Well impressed!!!

Looked positive and always wanted to push forward.

He's definitely one to watch,

Encouraging debut.

Full of running, decent technique. Great cross along their six yard box that someone should’ve been on the end of.

Able deputy to Ridvan hopefully.

Looks like he would have been a better option than borna when yilmaz was out. Even just for pace and directness. Looks to have bulked up a fair bit since I last seen him play for the youths

He’s always looked the part if a little under sized when I’ve seen the youth teams, but then the same could be same of Ridvan. I think Robbie will be a very good player, hopefully for us.

He did OK, looked a threat going forward but a couple of times he was easily turned. Room for improvement, but if we had a reliable left back then he could be decent cover.

Really impressed me, I think he only got beaten by his winger once. Looked strong going forward and solid defensively. Good pace and put in some really nice deliveries. He also looked comfortable coming into the middle of the park like Ridvan does.

Foolishness to make any grand statements on 30-odd minutes but I'd definitely like to see him feature again. Ridvan clearly needs to be managed ahead of the final so I expect Fraser will get at least some action against Hearts.

I always thought he was the best player in the B team (where he was captain) in the last 2 or 3 seasons and wondered why he had never been given the opportunity before.

Massive Rangers fan too.

Out of contract at the of the month I believe.

Said it for months he should’ve been in was pointless persisting with barasic
The quicker we give boys like him and mackinnon more game time to prove there worth the better
I agree 100%

He should've been involved last year. This year it's a no brainer given that we've had 2 lbs that can't stay fit.

Can Clement convince him to stay

He played well tonight and will hopefully get more opportunities next season. His performances in the B team show that he has the talent to challenge for a shirt.

He is indeed, meant to be leaving and looking for football.

Started of as a cm and became a lb, surprised he was never given a chance at all.
Shame if he's away. From what's being said by poster much more familiar with him, he could be worth keeping on.

Sign him to a new deal and loan him to a bottom-six/top Championship side for the season.

Shame if he's away. From what's being said by poster much more familiar with him, he could be worth keeping on.

Sign him to a new deal and loan him to a bottom-six/top Championship side for the season.

I’d keep him on and keep him as an understudy to however the first choice LB is, as it seems like Jefte is staying at Apoel.

I’d keep him on and keep him as an understudy to however the first choice LB is, as it seems like Jefte is staying at Apoel.
Aye my post was assuming Jefte was coming to be understudy to Ridvan. In that case I'm with you completely, Ridvan backed up by Fraser would do me nicely.

You see performances like that and wonder if he could do a job as a back up to Yilmaz. Would save us money certainly
That's where we are and what we should be doing. Rice, McKinnon, Devine, King and Fraser as back ups with playing time when the opportunity arises. No more buying or renting marginally better squad fillers. Give these guys a chance to succeed here instead of somewhere else.

That would be all well and good, but he’s 21. It’s not fair on Robbie to be playing for pish like Livi on-loan.

He should leave and establish himself as a first choice left back at a lower league English club. Jordan Thompson and Ryan Hardie should be example to follow.

Ofcourse there's room for improvement mate he's literally just had a cameo in the first team:))
Agreed, my point was that I wouldn't want to throw him into the first team just yet. Can see him getting another half hour next weekend then we'll see how the summer goes. Would keeping him as second choice left back or send him out on loan for a year be the best plan? Don't know.

Agreed, my point was that I wouldn't want to throw him into the first team just yet. Can see him getting another half hour next weekend then we'll see how the summer goes. Would keeping him as second choice left back or send him out on loan for a year be the best plan? Don't know.
Fair enough mate but I think Jefte and Yilmaz will be the two.

Well done Robbie I hope to see more of him next season and also Clement giving more game time to the young guys coming through

You see performances like that and wonder if he could do a job as a back up to Yilmaz. Would save us money certainly
I see the likes of him, Cole McKinnon, Bailey Rice & Zak Lovelace (if he stays) being part & parcel of the 1st team squad going forward.

Maybe not being played in an OF right off the bat, but being used in games similar to tonight's.

The application & desire that Robbie & Cole showed in a relatively short time tonight should have shamed a few seasoned "professionals" in our squad.

It was a ballsy call from Clement to put him on. Good for both of them. Sky did an extreme close up on Barasic who looked stunned.

Encouraging display but as some1 pointed out prior at 21 needs to be pushing for first team appearances

Honestly wouldn’t mind seeing Yilmaz further forward at the weekend and Fraser at LB but I doubt it.

Back