Robbie neilson

Really disgusting that a manager can change 7 first team starters today's game to rest them for midweek exploits 4 games into the season an corruption being ramped up big time
They have a huge chance of going through especially playing them at home, dont blame the manager 1 bit for resting players.

No it’s not
It c;learly is. All they can see is that Hearts haven't played a full side today and perceived that the scum have picked up 3 easy points. Hasn't stopped to consider that we didn't play a full side in the league before some Euro games last season. Also some pish about corruption - while it may exist in the Scottish game Hearts arent getting a bung to play a weakened team against the scum. They're playing a weakened team because they have a shot at getting into the Europa League, they can't be faulted for that.

Really disgusting that a manager can change 7 first team starters today's game to rest them for midweek exploits 4 games into the season an corruption being ramped up big time

Are you seriously suggesting that Hearts are trying to help Celtic win the league 4 games into the new season? If you are I disagree with you and would suggest that you calm down and stop looking into things that really aren't there.

Are you seriously suggesting that Hearts are trying to help Celtic win the league 4 games into the new season? If you are I disagree with you and would suggest that you calm down and stop looking into things that really aren't there.
*Suggesting that well known Rangers fan manager of Hearts is cheating to help Celtic.

It c;learly is. All they can see is that Hearts haven't played a full side today and perceived that the scum have picked up 3 easy points. Hasn't stopped to consider that we didn't play a full side in the league before some Euro games last season. Also some pish about corruption - while it may exist in the Scottish game Hearts arent getting a bung to play a weakened team against the scum. They're playing a weakened team because they have a shot at getting into the Europa League, they can't be faulted for that.
Yeah apologies mate I picked you up wrong. Agree with what you said and I thought I was the one making that argument :D

I think it’s pretty clear Hearts are the 3rd best side in the league at the moment so I’d say after us it should be their toughest home fixture. What other teams in the league barring us what you fancy most to take points from them at the chamber of secrets?
I don’t fancy any team other than us to take points off them at Parkhead.

Was there sporting director no bumping his gums about how hearts could win the league

This forum is rapidly becoming as bad as Kerrydale St or the Huddle Board.This is nuts.Hearts play arguably their biggest game in years and it’s seen as “corruption “ to maximise their best chance.
Honestly losing hope with some of our fan base.

Robbie Neilson and his Hearts side will be looking to the most important game of their season this Thursday. Ideal scenario would be we get through to CL on Wednesday and Hearts go through to EL on Thursday to boost coefficient. Their game against the filth was a distraction!

Hearts gave a decent account of themselves yesterday in the second half and were just lacking a bit of quality with passing etc
Filth are only having to deal with 1 game a week and still look done in second half
On another day they might have sneaked a draw

They played well and for me was still a strong hearts team was hoping they snatched the equaliser

At least he had the minerals to call out the corrupt referee.

Would like a bit of that.
He called out the referee but with the caveat that the same thing happens when they play Rangers. Not really that brave at all, although a step up from our efforts.

We can't keep moaning about Scottish teams being shite in Europe and also moan at them resting players to prioritise European games.

Bad luck that it happened to be against them, if it was against any other team nobody would care.

I don’t fancy any team other than us to take points off them at Parkhead.
Neither do I but if you held a gun to my head and said pick a team team that isn’t us then I’d probably pick Hearts over say a St Johnstone.

We should have done that.
We have a big squad of good players who could have beaten Hibs and managed to rest key players for what is the most massive game on Wednesday night.
He was thinking of the millions that Hearts might make that they may never get a chance to do again.
GVB should have been doing the same. We have a much better squad and could have put out a totally different team that would have got a result on Saturday.
Instead, we have Tav with cramp, Ryan Kent playing 90 mins and getting kicked loads, Lundstram being sent off, Alfie having a brainstorm etc.
I know which manager I think made the right decision this weekend.

Sorry OP you are talking nonsense.

Hearts most important game by miles is their Europa League qualifier this week for obvious reasons.

I suspect you would have cared a joy were Hearts playing St Mirren or the like and done that.

We should have done that.
We have a big squad of good players who could have beaten Hibs and managed to rest key players for what is the most massive game on Wednesday night.
He was thinking of the millions that Hearts might make that they may never get a chance to do again.
GVB should have been doing the same. We have a much better squad and could have put out a totally different team that would have got a result on Saturday.
Instead, we have Tav with cramp, Ryan Kent playing 90 mins and getting kicked loads, Lundstram being sent off, Alfie having a brainstorm etc.
I know which manager I think made the right decision this weekend.
Kent got subbed after 78 mins.

The worrying thing is, I think you're actually serious.

It's not an example of corruption but it is a classic case of mickey mousery and defeatist attitude that many have when coming up against the scum.

We would never do the same in Hearts situation, but then again we are not Hearts. Thank f uck for that.
We did though didn't we? Last game of the season we put a second string out at Tyncastle before our big European night. Difference is we won

If I was Hearts manager I would have done the same. The money to be made in a Europa league Group is much more than finishing third in the SPL.

Back