Robertson or Cancelo

Robertson or Cancelo

• Robertson

Votes: 47 25.1%
  • Cancelo

Votes: 140 74.9%

• Total voters

BlueBritain55

Having a debate with a mate after Robertson set up a couple of goals and to be fair, he's having an excellent game. He's telling me Robertson is the best left back in the EPL. I say it's Cancelo. I also think Chilwell is better than Robertson.

Stats show 1 goal each. Robertson has 3 more assists than Cancelo which I'd put down to the different formations the teams use.

So Robertson to Cancelo, who is the better player??

Robertson for me. He’s really stepped up a level this season. Great wee player.

Problem with Robertson is he's exposed as bang average when he's playing in a shitey team like Scotland. It says it all when you'd take old biscuit hips over him for the national side.

Cancelo all day long for me.

Robertson very overrated, Liverpool lose goals down his side of the pitch, he’s caught out of position too much for me.

Chilwell bring done a massive disservice in this thread. Absolute quality footballer.

Cancelo is brilliant though and better on the right.

Cancelo is better than Robertson

Cancelo for me.

Here is another tough one...which winger/creative player.

Raphinha or Saint-Maximin?

Two quality players who are far too good for their teams.

Cancelo for me.

Here is another tough one...which winger/creative player.

Raphinha or Saint-Maximin?

Two quality players who are far too good for their teams.

Closer one, I’d also say Raphinha due to the amount of injuries ASM seems to pick up

Having a debate with a mate after Robertson set up a couple of goals and to be fair, he's having an excellent game. He's telling me Robertson is the best left back in the EPL. I say it's Cancelo. I also think Chilwell is better than Robertson.

Stats show 1 goal each. Robertson has 3 more assists than Cancelo which I'd put down to the different formations the teams use.

So Robertson to Cancelo, who is the better player??
I can’t believe this is a debate. Cancelo is so many levels above Robertson

Two very good full backs

Don't like Roberson but I think he's better and underated tbh and he gets in most teams at the minute

Robertson fitness levels are awesome, but there’s plenty of more skilful left backs in the premier league.

Cancelo is a far superior player. That's not to say Robertson isn't a quality player he's just not world class.

Cancelo for me is a better overall player.A lot more versatile , could play anywhere I think . Plus Robertson is a rancid little bheast loving basturt. That also played a big part when I was making my mind up.

Robertson and by a good distance. His stats are unbelievable and he is one of the best athletes in the world game right now - he has been near the best for 4 seasons on the trot after coming from relatively nowhere.

Back