Rodgers "Next Saturday we'll have a bit of fun".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is with this when we got ourselves into thi mess two weeks ago the only escape was winning at the piggery and then the midweek match for them away to Killie. That is it. I think we knew today was not the opportunity and the fact our season rests on our team winning every game and Kilmarnock, is shit. But listen it could still fly back on Brenda's face and got to keep hope until it's over.

Would love nothing more than for Tav to boot that Maeda up in the fuckin air in the first minute.

We bottled it when we had them by the throat.
With the players we’ve got available at the moment, we just don’t have enough to beat them at their place next week.
Today the little Japanese diver had two chances and scored clinically twice.
Rodgers tried his best to change things and almost destroyed them.
Unfortunately, he realized he got it wrong and then started picking the diving Japanese and they also got back to fitness Hatate who is probably their best player

I will be interested in seeing how big Leon will handle their attacks. I know how some others have done previously, but I live in hope that we can do those bassas’
Mon the Teddy Bears!

I’ve only read the first few posts and I’m absolutely sickened by the attitude of our support.
We call the players bottlers then come on here and tell everybody we’re going to get cuffed?
Talk about shitting the bed.
Posters are genuinely reveling in the gloom, outdoing each other in the contest to be the biggest miserabilist on FF.

I think it's a form of coping for many: they are hurting so much they can only function by displacing their feelings into increasingly outrageous posts on an anonymous Internet forum.

(I'm certainly not above critical posts of the team on here but, come on people, some of this is getting really silly now.)

He knows exactly what he's doing. Same with his we come alive at this part of the season comments the other week.

Rodgers knows our squad is mentally weak.
We come alive comment, then Aberdeen going toe to toe and being the better team, shows he’s winging it and hoping for a hit.

He knows exactly what he's doing. Same with his we come alive at this part of the season comments the other week.

Rodgers knows our squad is mentally weak.
If we are mentally weak next week will let us know but does PC have it to get rid of the ones responsible ,and I think we all know who they are,Win and it will ram his words down that weirdos throat, lose and we will see if he has the balls to finally get rid.

Disgusting and disrespectful comment if that what he said. Even the greatest managers in the world wouldn’t disrespect an opponent in that way. Whether it’s pep, ancelotti or Alex Ferguson in Man Utd’s glory days. Never have I heard a manager taunt a rival team like that, even if they thought it, they would never say it. But that odious creature coming out with that annoys me. A joke figure down south, just look at the Leicester team he got relegated and are coming straight back up after winning a notoriously hard league to win.

Our squad don't have the minerals to beat Motherwell, Ross County or Dundee when it mattered. Keeping my expectations low....

Until we prove otherwise, this comment and all other ones he's made are valid, we need to ram it down his throat next week. They are very beatable.

Classless blobfish looking lady's front bottom.

3 points tomorrow, shove his comments back down his throat next week. Win handsomely against Dundee the following midweek at Ibrox while they draw 1-1 at Kilmarnock.

Am I off my head? Maybe but %^*& it, I still believe.

Disgusting and disrespectful comment if that what he said. Even the greatest managers in the world wouldn’t disrespect an opponent in that way. Whether it’s pep, ancelotti or Alex Ferguson in Man Utd’s glory days. Never have I heard a manager taunt a rival team like that, even if they thought it, they would never say it. But that odious creature coming out with that annoys me. A joke figure down south, just look at the Leicester team he got relegated and are coming straight back up after winning a notoriously hard league to win.
Absolutely,a classless f ucker of a man who thinks he’s better than what he is.
If we didn’t f uck up in the last few weeks his jacket was hanging on a shaky nail.

From his post match comments.

How will our players respond to that?
As much as I dont think we will win the league as our players, somehow, shat the bed.

Its not over till its over and if this lickspittles actions dont prompt a response from our players to the point of running these paedophile (unts right to the bone then the whole shambles is worse than id envisaged.

I don’t disagree with the the “pin it to the dressing room” sentiment.

Rangers men never used to quiver in fear of the mentally challengeds.

I can remember some seasons under Big Eck. Advocaat when it went tits up.

We stood less of a chance at Torbett towers in some of those early noughties days than we do next Saturday.

But people weren’t as cowed and pathetic as they are now.

When did the Rangers support completely lose its bottle ?
What the %^*& has it got to do with the support? Craziest take on here.

We could all just say everything’s great and we’ll win next week, won’t make one iota of difference as to whether we do or not. The massive body of evidence is that these players will totally capitulate.

Start showing it then by beating them.

I keep reading that they aren’t great. They don’t have to be. There were no excuses to not beating them a few weeks back. We were 2-0 down at half time but all the noise was our comeback.

Fell apart in the games after that. The support are sick of the same faces although there are plenty that would continue with them and makes excuses.

I could handle 2nd better if it wasn’t the same errors happening time and time again with the same players. This season was there for the taking, we just don’t have a strong enough backbone in our team to do it.
Until we get a manager that will remove the cause of the failures then I can’t see why I should expect anything other than failure.

I was sucked in this season, Clement managed to get some sort of pride in the team for a while but the same losers reverted back to type. That is where my annoyance has come from.
I wish I could tell you there's something on the horizon. The one manager we did stick by even though there were people wanting him out, was Gerrard and I won't listen to anybody who undermines our league success by going on about empty stadiums, all the teams were in the same boat.

As for the players bottle, I'm not so sure it's that. Bottle merchants don't get you to being a penalty kick away from a major euro win. Just look at the teams we beat. I do think there is a problem with going through a season showing the consistency needed to win a league, we had this problem with Gerrad too. It's as if they can't handle a full season, why? I have no idea.

We just can't go on going through managers like we are, it just won't work and we have to accept that, although it's a lot of money for us, what we spend doesn't guarantee quality. Even Raskin who many talked up on here has really not shown anything.

It could be worse though, there are people on here who had to watch them win the European cup whilst doing 9 in a row, who also had to go through the ringer until feyenoord came to the rescue. Luckily for me, I have no memory of these occasions, thank god, bad enough I was alive then.

Times will get better but i really have no idea when. All I can say, is to hang in there. Football is all about ups and downs. I remember the Liverpool of the 80's and they ended up in a mess and look no further than the present man utd to see the shambles they are. It happens to all clubs.

In my sick mind.
With us down to 9 men after beating them 4 nill.
Prior to a couple of their players hobbling out of the season.
Yes my mind is in need of therapy.

A 3-0 pumping and a 'its disappointing yano, we need to learn from it yano' post match interview is what I'm expecting
I think most of us are the same.
This group of players have let us down on the big occasion all to often and some people wonder why people are so negative.

Playing a central midfield of Lundstram/Dowell, and Lundstram/Lawrence played a big part in the way those games against Ross County and Dundee went; not learning from the Ross County defeat and persisting with the same lightweight ideal by then playing Lundstram snd Lawrence against Dundee was a huge error, and we paid for it. What chance do we have next week? That will probably depend on the midfield we have in that game.

I will be interested in seeing how big Leon will handle their attacks. I know how some others have done previously, but I live in hope that we can do those bassas’
Mon the Teddy Bears!
He didn't handle them very well in our last match at Torbet Towers.

If there’s anyone to be annoyed at, it’s our manager and players for completely collapsing under the pressure of a title race and handing it to them on a plate.

No wonder he’s laughing at the prospect
I'd want us to be doing the same in his position.

Our bottle jobs have given them advantage in the league yet again.

Like a previous poster said, I'm not even confident for tomorrow, never mind collecting 6 out the next 6. These players have done nothing to earn any type of unwarranted belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back