Rodgers "Next Saturday we'll have a bit of fun".

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you how this thread will go.

People will say “he has every right to say that. Of course they’ll have a little fun. Have you seen our record there?”

Etc etc.

Let them think what they want.

Of course they’re favourites. But there’s still a game of football to be played.

We’re drinking in last chance saloon and let’s try ram the words down the creep’s throat

This has rapidly turned dogsshit.

We need a win tomorrow and a win at Parkhead.

If we don't win tomorrow and they draw or win the OF game then they win the title in front of us.

We simply have to win the next 2 games to stand any chance of taking it to the wire.

This twat obviously thinks he's won it already.

He will be preparing his I told you I'd see you in May speech to pander to the support who wanted him dead and have abused him all season.

People will say “he has every right to say that. Of course they’ll have a little fun. Have you seen our record there?”

Etc etc.

Of course they’re favourites. But there’s still a game of football to be played.

We’re drinking in last chance saloon and let’s try ram the words down the creep’s throat
Well said partner. Have a drink on me, as the final battle commences soon at the last chance saloon.

Yeeeeeefuckinghaaawww

Let’s see what these guys are made of. From the fans “No Surrender”.

He’s only reflecting the hubris of their support.They know when we turn up at the piggery we invariably end up getting a hiding.

This has rapidly turned dogsshit.

We need a win tomorrow and a win at Parkhead.

If we don't win tomorrow and they draw or win the OF game then they win the title in front of us.

We simply have to win the next 2 games to stand any chance of taking it to the wire.

This twat obviously thinks he's won it already.

He will be preparing his I told you I'd see you in May speech to pander to the support who wanted him dead and have abused him all season.
We’ve thrown that lame duck a lifeline.

He should be facing abuse from their scum fans in the car park, instead he is getting to rub our noses in it thanks to our cowardly players.

Etc etc.

Thats it. Lets just go and win the match.

This is what happens when you wilt under the pressure when it really matters. Your rivals take over at the home straight and pelt you with the cheap digs, knowing you'll do absolutely nothing about it.

And you know what? It's all our own fault.

Barring some sort of miraculous - and unlikely - mentality shift from our players, we'll just need to suck it up until the summer and hope that the vast majority of them are shipped out and replaced with players of a higher standard and sterner resilience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back