Rodgers "Next Saturday we'll have a bit of fun".

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been on the ropes prior to each OF game this season - and each time we’ve let him off.

It’s little surprise there’s bravado and cheap digs especially when there’s zero response on the field.

I’m not even convinced we’ll win tomorrow.

I truly hate that cünt.

Sadly, he's saying that because a) in games v them we're just not good enough and b) he knows the dream team of officials will be wheeled out in front of a total IRA/Hamas fest.

We need to paste them. Big ask, but it's looking like it's all or nothing now.

This is what happens when you wilt under the pressure when it really matters. Your rivals take over at the home straight and pelt you with the cheap digs, knowing you'll do absolutely nothing about it.

And you know what? It's all our own fault.

Barring some sort of miraculous - and unlikely - mentality shift from our players, we'll just need to suck it up until the summer and hope that the vast majority of them are shipped out and replaced with players of a higher standard and sterner resilience.
It also helps when officials are terrified of death threats from Celtic fans.

This is what happens when you wilt under the pressure when it really matters. Your rivals take over at the home straight and pelt you with the cheap digs, knowing you'll do absolutely nothing about it.

And you know what? It's all our own fault.

Barring some sort of miraculous - and unlikely - mentality shift from our players, we'll just need to suck it up until the summer and hope that the vast majority of them are shipped out and replaced with players of a higher standard and sterner resilience.
There's already well kent posters on here suggestting Clement will be half way out the door if he doesn't beat them in the next 2 games.

Admin seem to be banning any talk of that which I find odd, it's a perfectly pertenent discussion point considering recent history.

Well said partner. Have a drink on me, as the final battle commences soon at the last chance saloon.

Yeeeeeefuckinghaaawww

Let’s see what these guys are made of. From the fans “No Surrender”.

Thats it. Lets just go and win the match.

Anything can happen on the day.

They’ve had the measure of us at Torbett Towers for some time.

As they have had at other spells in history - invariably all spells come to an end.

Sure I’d be confident in their shoes too.

But what Rodgers, the smug self satisfied prick that he is, often forgets, is that the players have to cross the white line and actually play the football match

If we don't shoot ourselves in the foot again there's every chance we turn them over. However, our tendancy to self destruct is a worry.

He can say what he wants,our team the losers we all know who they are tge bottlers and he knows it.Till we get rid of the bottlers its a stroll in the park for them,its really that simple.

Hopefully the players put up more of a fight than some on here.
Hypocrisy ripping right out of this thread.
You been watching something different from what the rest of us have likes?

The players absolutely bottled it and proved they don't have the stomach for it already, not the fans
Keep your head in the sand all you like, sadly it's just the truth.

All the evidence from the post Gerrard era suggests we will lose an early goal then fold like a packs of cards.

Hope I’m wrong but I have absolutely no confidence in these players getting a draw never mind winning.

We needed to be going into that game ahead but we blew it.
Let’s focus on tomorrow that’s all that matters right now

He is a flash wee fella until it’s European officials

He’s been on the ropes prior to each OF game this season - and each time we’ve let him off.

It’s little surprise there’s bravado and cheap digs especially when there’s zero response on the field.

I’m not even convinced we’ll win tomorrow.

He's virtually dared our lot all season to make his life difficult and bar four weeks in March we've made it as painless and as easy as we did first time around for him.

He's absolutely pissing himself silly at us for the umpteenth time

Sickening that they were on the verge of falling apart, their manky fan group banned, everyone waning his head, dropping points left right and centre and we let them off the hook.

Now he's openly taking the mick and deep down we know how our players will react to that.
Difficult to disagree.

The momentum was with us. Most Yahoos I know wanted Rodgers out. We’d started to dare to dream that this would be our year, but nah, we shit the bed and of course they get an injection of confidence from that and now it’s theirs to lose.

Today was a potential banana skin for them which it appears they surmounted with relative ease. I have my doubts tomorrow will be as comfortable for us.

Sickening that they were on the verge of falling apart, their manky fan group banned, everyone waning his head, dropping points left right and centre and we let them off the hook.

Now he's openly taking the mick and deep down we know how our players will react to that.

I really don't get the switch in form between the two clubs, what's actually happened??

They looked like they would drop points every week to us winning every week and its now the polar opposite, I just don't understand it.

What has each manager said to win back his players and lose the players in our case?

It's not being spoiled to expe t a fight to the death so to speak. Its a far cry from gough in a tunnel v them knowing we'd mentally prepared all week and were quite literally going to war with a simple message

"We know whats required gentlemen" then winning that war. The current crop buckle at the thought. Sadly this isn't opinion, its happened too often infront of our eyes.

Brendan Rodgers believes his former club Celtic should show 'humility' and honour their fierce rivals Rangers.
He told Sky Sports: "My feeling is always that you should show humility and class and be a sporting team.

Brendan Rodgers March 2021.

Fucken scumbag.

I hope his smug comments come back to bite him him on the arse but, we wont be allowed to win next weekend.

We're an absolute joke, while they're going about their business we've got serial losers tav and goldson commiting themselves to the club amid transfer speculation. The sooner this group of losers leave the better.

You been watching something different from what the rest of us have likes?

The players absolutely bottled it and proved they don't have the stomach for it already, not the fans
Keep your head in the sand all you like, sadly it's just the truth.
Not head in the sand at all. I know we have to improve, however, I'm not pissing my pants because something a proven liar and shagger of trannies has said. You stay behind the sofa pal.

He's really not. His record against us was largely against very poor Rangers teams as we were building our way back. He couldn't get away quick enough when Gerrard arrived and started turning us around.
And we've beaten them how many times this season?

Rangers 12/1 for the treble.
Birmingham 25/1 to get relegated.
£100 quid double when Birmingham appointed Rooney

We were looking as good as Birmingham were playing bad.
They got relegated today and we let Ross County and Dundee and an old firm at home take it out our hands.

Sickening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back