Rodgers "Next Saturday we'll have a bit of fun".

Status
Not open for further replies.
You been watching something different from what the rest of us have likes?

The players absolutely bottled it and proved they don't have the stomach for it already, not the fans
Keep your head in the sand all you like, sadly it's just the truth.
It’s some go-to comfort blanket for some people to blame the support for the same old failures on the park, year after year.

he like others , know this team well enough, some of our players look beaten stepping off the bus at the piggery, others can manage a bit longer until they're in the tunnel before they wilt,

What a fookin nightmare of a thread this is.

Gucci belt is on TV(or wherever it was) saying they're gonna toy with us next week for their amusement. Arrogant prick.
Then 3/4 posters, at least, agreeing with the knut.

Get a fuckin grip, ffs.

It's like a Rodgers tribute thread.

Some of us think that we might actually win at Paedodome sometime. Others seem to think we will never win there again, ever.

Next weekend means fuckall if we don't get a win tomorrow, who gives a shite what crispy lips says or thinks, it's down to our players to do the job and stop comments like this from no marks.
Unfortunately our players clearly aren’t up to doing the job as our current form would suggest

Sadly, he is probably right and his gloating / goading just adds pressure to a team who are on a horrendous run of form.

Our side on this form will struggle to win tomorrow never mind next week.

We need to find form from somewhere.

And we've beaten them how many times this season?
This season let's be honest it's not as black and white as that as they have benefitted massively from VAR in every game we've played them this season. We need to win tomorrow and then go to their place and ram those smug words down his throat.

No evidence to suggest otherwise. Think we'd all love to see this prick eat his words but this team just can't provide it.

What a fookin nightmare of a thread this is.

Gucci belt is on TV(or wherever it was) saying they're gonna toy with us next week for their amusement. Arrogant prick.
Then 3/4 posters, at least, agreeing with the knut.

Get a fuckin grip, ffs.

It's like a Rodgers tribute thread.

Some of us think that we might actually win at Paedodome sometime. Others seem to think we will never win there again, ever.
Tell me why you think we will beat them next Saturday at the San Giro, we've not won there since October 2020.
I'd f.uckin love it, if we did, but given our recent performances there, we usually shit the bed within the first 10 minutes.

It's sickening that we blew the lead we had, totally unforgivable, it would have been one of the greatest title wins in our history and this smug, horrible bastard is going to be unbearable when they win it.

Unfortunately we dont play in England. He has lost like 2 games against us.

Going to win another league title, meanwhile we say how bad he is.

Rodgers is a terrible Manager, mate.

His record in Europe says it all.

Judge him there.

If we win next week, even though they will stay top it will be absolute chaos as they just won't be able to handle losing.
A mentally challenged wo
I’m not banging my head against the wall any longer thinking that the same individuals in our team will do anything other than succumb to them. We need to give the manager time to remove the perennial losers and get his own players in.
The manager also needs a victory. Only so long any Rangers manager goes without beating those paedophile scumbags.

Ah, it’s the fans again.

Sure.
Where did I say our results are the fault of the fans?
If you can't see the hypocrisy in fans chucking and shitting themselves because of what some cnut has said while slagging the players for not having any bottle then I'm not sure I can help you.

Tell me why you think we will beat them next Saturday at the San Giro, we've not won there since October 2020.
What an attitude! Rodgers wants our players to be put under pressure tomorrow so we struggle and then have even more pressure next weekend! Why on earth so many are falling for the words of David Brent , god knows!

This is what happens when you wilt under the pressure when it really matters. Your rivals take over at the home straight and pelt you with the cheap digs, knowing you'll do absolutely nothing about it.

And you know what? It's all our own fault.

Barring some sort of miraculous - and unlikely - mentality shift from our players, we'll just need to suck it up until the summer and hope that the vast majority of them are shipped out and replaced with players of a higher standard and sterner resilience.
They absolutely hate our club from top to bottom. It's drummed into them.

We do not have anything like the same mindset at Ibrox.

How I wish we'd ram his words back down his throat.

However he might be right.
After the shitbaggery of the team in recent weeks, combined with our recent record at the piggery I agree.

However it’s not over yet and there will be no surrendering, not to these inbred mutants. The league is now a long shot but we also have the Scottish Cup to think about as well.

In short, into these khunts Rangers!

I bet he is looking forward to it given our dreadful record there and the fact we’ve failed to lay a glove on them all season.

I would love for us to respond emphatically but this squad doesn’t have the character required to do so, that’s abundantly clear at this point.

Says captain courageous. :D

Who’s Lumbear-2?

Captain Courageous would have done his talking on the park, kicked the utter shite out of the current Celtic side and won 18 major honours with Rangers. A proper Rangers man.

He’ll be back in San Diego fuming that this bunch of pretenders have yet again handed Celtic a league title.

How many times have we seen these sort of words come back to bite you? More often than not in most cases.

With these losers we know it will be not, however.

Rodgers is a terrible Manager, mate.

His record in Europe says it all.

Judge him there.
Thing is, their club don't take beastings in Europe with any credence. All they're interested in, is being top boys in this backwater. We are different, but what I'd give for 2 domestic trebles, with indifferent Euro form.

I'd f.uckin love it, if we did, but given our recent performances there, we usually shit the bed within the first 10 minutes.
Everytime.

By letting them do what they want, probably lose by 3 or 4 and just add another notch on the bed post of embarrassing pumpings we've had over the 10 years. Until the rotten core is ripped out of the club, this will continue to happen
That’s the spirit…

Our 2nd half performance against them at Ibrox should give our players confidence and should've shown Clement how to set up and get after them. We smashed them in that 2nd half and should've went and scored more than we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back