Rodgers "Next Saturday we'll have a bit of fun".

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find it funny at all, i find the hypocrisy pathetic.
I don’t think anyone has calculated the opinion that the players are likely to shit the bed - yet again - based purely on what Rodgers is saying though.

It’s based on previous form.

Reactions: VGM
He has worked miracles in getting certain players in our team to look as if they might belong in a Rangers team that can challenge for the league. I’m afraid it is just too much for certain players. He needs next season to get his own players in, install a winning mentality and remove the perennial losers.
Can you imagine the pressure on the first OF of next season, if we get beat next week and in the SC final. Absolutely monumental. He better ensure he has a new squad of different characters, or he's away in October.

If you have a £100 free bet I'd love to see that betting slip.
You think I'd bet on them to win? Sod that. Never have, never will.
Why don't you send me a ton, and I'll stick it on a Rangers win for you.

You can offset the cost with all the money you'll be betting on a scum win.

Back then, they were getting dodgy decision in their favour and still whining

Can you point out our lucky breaks in the last 5 years?

How many Rangers disallowed goals and penalties against them in these games will it take for it to finally sink in. ?

It is no wonder the peasants and Rodgers feel confident when playing us.

He has worked miracles in getting certain players in our team to look as if they might belong in a Rangers team that can challenge for the league. I’m afraid it is just too much for certain players. He needs next season to get his own players in, install a winning mentality and remove the perennial losers.

There's only so many times we can keep telling ourselves "when manager X gets his own players in it'll be different".

Clement is firefighting constantly but if he doesn't lay a glove on Celtic this season all it does is increase the pressure going into next season.

Gerrard beat Rodgers with Halliday at LB, a midfield of Arfield, Jack and Ross McCrorie and Daniel Candeias running up and down the right wing in a straight line repeatedly. And they were a far better team than now.

Rangers have been slagged off when we've dominated domestic football by the media.
As they kept telling us when we were hoovering up trophies, " Its what you do in Europe that counts. "
Agreed. However them as a breed, couldn't give a %^*& about Euro rapings. Top dogs here is all that counts. They'll take a media slagging, as they gobble up trophies, trebles etc.

Our club and fans should be leading the narrative of no penalty at the piggery for 14 years in the media. Pile the pressure on the cheating officials.

Instead, they'd rather turn on each other.
We need to actually get into their box to get a penalty mate.

In our last three matches there we have had a grand total of 8 shots on target.

Scoring 3 and conceding 9.

Can you imagine the pressure on the first OF of next season, if we get beat next week and in the SC final. Absolutely monumental. He better ensure he has a new squad of different characters, or he's away in October.
Yep.

I think he’s got to win one of the next two against them or he’s done for.

Already had his pants pulled down tactically against them a couple of times.

Did you miss the headlines yesterday about the collection of VAR decisions against us?
Scottish refs are shite, Scottish refs have always been shite

Is their a pro killie bias amongst refs given they lead the way on var decisions in their favour?

Or are Scottish refs just shite in general across the board

How many Rangers disallowed goals and penalties against them in these games will it take for it to finally sink in. ?

It is no wonder the peasants and Rodgers feel confident when playing us.
We could get relegated and they still won't join the dots

I don’t think anyone has calculated the opinion that the players are likely to shit the bed - yet again - based purely on what Rodgers is saying though.

It’s based on previous form.
Form can change.
However, given the thread is about what he said and many are agreeing with him is rather sad and pathetic from a supporters pov.
We all have different opinions but the day I start agreeing with that cnuts like that then I'm done with football.

This feels like the build up to that game against them in April 2018, he knows the majority of our team will shit the bed literally soon as they step on the pitch, I'm dreading and expecting the worst next week: (

Classless as usual. He’s at the right club. They are bad losers and even worse winners.

Our team could have shut him up. Sadly we chose to hand them the initiative on a silver plate.

Everyone's reactions in all of this are valid.

The anger, the blind optimism and the negativity.

We've no choice to fight till the day is done, I'm sorry to say though that I'm not optimistic.

Nice to see the head in the sand loyal happy to not criticise the players who we all know will do what they always do because 'no surrender'. Some day you'll realise too. Perhaps when they're having to take 'the world's most successful club' off the walls in Ibrox will it sink in

You think I'd bet on them to win? Sod that. Never have, never will.
Why don't you send me a ton, and I'll stick it on a Rangers win for you.

You can offset the cost with all the money you'll be betting on a scum win.
Talk is cheap and you have deliberately missed the point.

Pin it up on the dressing room wall for extra motivation, arses already ollapsed coming off the bus.

Only person responsible for your mindset is you.
I’m afraid the confidence football fans have in their side is derived from that side’s form and their performances over time.

Still I’m sure plenty are really impressed with how brave and staunch you are!

He knows we will bottle it if not tomorrow then definitely at their shithole. He has been brimming with confidence for weeks.

There's only so many times we can keep telling ourselves "when manager X gets his own players in it'll be different".

Clement is firefighting constantly but if he doesn't lay a glove on Celtic this season all it does is increase the pressure going into next season.

Gerrard beat Rodgers with Halliday at LB, a midfield of Arfield, Jack and Ross McCrorie and Daniel Candeias running up and down the right wing in a straight line repeatedly. And they were a far better team than now.
Get rid of the players causing the same defensive issues with the same chronic lack of decent attacking chances whilst having a high percentage of possession. It’s been the same problems season after season and manager after manager. We need a manager that can get rid of the players that need removed, they are the only continuance. I think we finally have the guy that will do that, if not he will be needing replaced mid-season.

Who’s Lumbear-2?

Captain Courageous would have done his talking on the park, kicked the utter shite out of the current Celtic side and won 18 major honours with Rangers. A proper Rangers man.

He’ll be back in San Diego fuming that this bunch of pretenders have yet again handed Celtic a league title.
Lumbear-2 went his first rangers game in 1972. I have seen it all, the great, the indifferent and the absolutely gruesome times in all those years. Not once have I considered we are beaten before a game ( and quite often during games!) I meant you no disrespect hence the smiley after my post. If your moniker refers to Richard Gough then I wholeheartedly agree with you. I suppose Richard played in a golden era at the time. Unlike now. Let's cheer the current team(with all the limitations) and then look to next week. All the best to you fellow bear.

Dont think our players are cut from the same cloth mate.

I have my doubts too but how can this not fire you up he’s pretty much saying they’ll play about with us how about we just go after them right away and play the game in their half.

If we done that gave it everything the fans will take that sitting in making countless errors because we are scared of their press is not the way to go

Nice to see the head in the sand loyal happy to not criticise the players who we all know will do what they always do because 'no surrender'. Some day you'll realise too. Perhaps when they're having to take 'the world's most successful club' off the walls in Ibrox will it sink in
On an honest playing field, those players won the 55th title. In Europe, they outperform the scum year after year

As much as their performances are pissing me off, there's no question the officiating has played a major part yet again

Last edited:
At the start of the season everybody knew the league would be won based on old firm results. Yep, we got ourselves into a position where us winning every game and them winning every game gave us the title, but how realistic was that given we were both capable of leaking goals and dropping points? We all knew that if we're being honest.

Truth is, we can't let them walk away with 7 out of 9 points going into the last OF. Recent results lost us the advantage, but if we've handed them the title... it'll be because we've been unable to do what other teams have done... and that's beating them. That can't happen next season.

But, if there was ever a carrot for us to go there and win the last one, it's this stupid fk's arrogance. Tho let's hope one of our own doesn't come out with something equally as silly to give them an incentive

We were in a position where we could have shut this loud mouthed fvck up and wiped the smug, self-satisfied grin off his wide face but as so often in recent years we fvcked it up.

Our players could have gone there points clear and looking to all but secure the title with a win but no. And now that creepy basturd looks on playing us as his sport, his way of having fun.

It's still there for the taking but I don't know how many of our players have it. Go there and take the game to them and see if we've got it, none of this cagey tactical shit, it's win or bust and ever player needs to give everything he has got.

Talk is cheap and you have deliberately missed the point.

Pin it up on the dressing room wall for extra motivation, arses already ollapsed coming off the bus.
I thought your point was that if I had a free bet, that I would bet a scum win.

If that was not your point then I have missed it.

Perhaps you could make the point a little clearer?

I’m afraid the confidence football fans have in their side is derived from that side’s form and their performances over time.

Still I’m sure plenty are really impressed with how brave and staunch you are!
Neither brave nor staunch maye just a fan and not a shitebag like some

If they have the right attitude yes they can we must take no shit and get right in their faces from the start sit off them they'll pump us
Get where ÿour coming from and I'd love to see it but we had the chance to put down a marker at Ibrox and didn't ,our record is shit at Scum Park lately. at the moment our bottle goes to easily.

I can tell you how this thread will go.

People will say “he has every right to say that. Of course they’ll have a little fun. Have you seen our record there?”

Etc etc.

Let them think what they want.

Of course they’re favourites. But there’s still a game of football to be played.

We’re drinking in last chance saloon and let’s try ram the words down the creep’s throat
Absolutely agree mate but we have shitebags in our team who don't have your understanding of being a ger and what it means etc, folk in here are make them feel it's ok to be 2nd cos there's always next season........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back