Rod's had enough

Bornabear

Is that actually real?! I'm guessing he is urging Duffy to go back to Brighton and stop stealing 45k a week.

Arminius

Official Ticketer

This makes fun reading

I just popped onto Kiddyfiddler Street there for only the third time in my life.

Every thread I’ve ever read is absolutely polluted with all of them claiming each other are h*ns. It’s non stop. They spend their whole life obsessing about us. :D

Atheist Bear

Pretentious ass. Look at his face. He always looks on the verge of tears whenever he's talking about ra poops. I suppose nobody has told him about the dark seedy underbelly of rape and child molestation that plagues his 'beloved' club. It's Tom Cruise and scientology levels of creepiness.

Humbug

I just popped onto Kiddyfiddler Street there for only the third time in my life.

Every thread I’ve ever read is absolutely polluted with all of them claiming each other are h*ns. It’s non stop. They spend their whole life obsessing about us. :D

Any more crackers like this?

"Duffy will be our best signing in terms of getting the ten. A fantastic signing - a great window quality wise. Every signing will see a lot of first team football."

Aragorn

Hopefully for music lovers everywhere he has been struck dumb by all that's happening to his beloved.

Humbug

Any more crackers like this?

"Duffy will be our best signing in terms of getting the ten. A fantastic signing - a great window quality wise. Every signing will see a lot of first team football."

Apologies for quoting myself but this was 2 posts later...

"Anyone know if there will be an option to buy on this deal?"

%^*& me, is there no end to this, I might not see 55 for laughing at the afflicted?

See you all in George Square B-)

Numanloyal

I’ll never forget his antics at the cup semi final v them at hampden , the guys behaviour in the stand towards the Bears was disgraceful, he’s nowhere to be seen now ofcourse - just typical

jim_baxter1960

Apologies for quoting myself but this was 2 posts later...

"Anyone know if there will be an option to buy on this deal?"

%^*& me, is there no end to this, I might not see 55 for laughing at the afflicted?

See you all in George Square B-)
Option of finders keepers - no back backers, keys!