Roger Mitchell tells celtic fans to stop being obsessed with rangers

High moral ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To quote your wonderful Rabbie Burns ----

O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us
To see oursels as ithers see us!

How can any group of people be so lacking in self awareness?

Surely, in their fleeting moments of self reflection, they must realise the ludicrous position they are adopting and feel hollow husks of human beings.
The thing is they are not human beings, they are sick stinking bastards.

Last edited:
Mitchell is a horrible bigoted 19th Century Terrorist bastard of the highest order and can take no moral highground where his club is concerned.This you have to remember for you young cubs is the man who fcked up the Sky deal then sold his soul to Satanta,spelling intended,a total fkn rocket who is right up his own arse,the man who left the SPL with no tv deal or sponsor once Satanta folded,fck him.

Last edited:
%^*& sake, he needs watching. Did he really say the word 'Moral'? Never mind try to justify it with a ream of shite. There has never been a truer saying than 'In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king!'

It says it all that a man with such an obviously warped hatred of the biggest club in the land could find himself as chief executive of the controlling administration.

"Moral high ground" - you mean don't sit on the fence when you can have someone sit on your knee?

Why is this man making comments about Scottish Football? Or should i say Glasgow Rangers, bigoted man. you are history get over it.

That's the guy who was meant to represent all the top flight clubs. Now years later, he can admit he hates us.

That sums up 2018 Scotland, hating Rangers is now a badge of honour.

The same Roger Mitchell that made it into the Rangers Tax case first 11?

That Roger Mitchell former SPL chief telling Celtic fans to stop obsessing about Rangers?

This Roger Mitchell Aka The Don Dionisio?

the-godfather-2.jpg

RANGERS TAX CASE UNCOVERED THE “MAFIA” CONNECTION

https://themanthebheastscanttame.wo...gers-tax-case-uncovered-the-mafia-connection/
Ffs look at him get his hard drive checked

Wee Roger knew.
Who knows how far the cover up goes?.
If this wank stain actually thinks the scum should have claim to any kind of moral high ground, then serious questions need to be asked about his tenure at the SFA.
Something reeks about the whole CBC scandal and seeing as the SFA were, and still are, ultimately resposible for the game overall in this country maybe the bold Roger should have an opinion about Cellic and its scummy Boys Club, and its morality (or lack of it).
There are maybe more skeletons in this particular cupboard than we know and
Police Scotland need to be asking more questions.
The R. C. Church/Cellic/Republican triad are, by their nature, secretive and protective about abusive influences in their ranks and unless the rest of us keep asking the awkward questions of these c*nts this clatty scandal will be quietly buried without trace and the victims rights ignored.

I get it....just 'dis' us......by going on and on about us......wee Roger the knobend. Tweet about child abuse ya fud no about the famous.

I can't believe the irony of what's he's saying. He's talking about "Armageddon" and then goes on to talk about other fans being obsessed.

Think he seems just as obsessed as all the others.

I've got a new manager started in my office and we sat down to a meeting this morning and the first thing that came out her mouth was...."Sevco".

I had to bite by tongue for fear of being out a job come Xmas.
Obviously you work for BBC Scotland?

This guy sounds as bitter as f*ck and he was the head of the spfl .... Jesus Christ now that’s f*cking crazy how a guy like that can be in that position

The R. C. Church/Cellic/Republican triad are, by their nature, secretive and protective about abusive influences in their ranks and unless the rest of us keep asking the awkward questions of these c*nts this clatty scandal will be quietly buried without trace and the victims rights ignored.[/QUOTE]

What kind of moral high ground does this schummy lot pertain to have?
The moral high ground that denies any knowledge of their famous five? Torbett, Cairney, Cullen, McCafferty, King, and others still to be exposed, or the ones who spout their support every week of a terrorist organisation , their rancid club and supporters have no moral high ground.

The day a scum supporting bigot can take the moral high ground with me is the day I’ll shuffle off this mortal coil.

Back