Ronaldo scored his 800th career goal tonight

Incredible career he’s had in terms of goalscoring.

Makes Romarios claim of scoring 1000 goals in his career sound ridiculous.

Incredible player, heard it so many times that he gets slagged for not pressing defenders but he puts Fernandes,Martial, Greenwood and rashford to shame in that regard.

Was at the game tonight, he really did nothing but score. Some boy. The little man was over the moon to see him in the flesh and to see him score 2 goals topped his night off. He was able to do that shooooo pish.

On a side note, how Fred has ever made it as a pro footballer is truely baffling

That's been his game for years now.

800 goals is incredible though. A lot of top players never even make 800 appearances!

It’s amazing to see people talk about Ronaldo and act like for the best part of the years he wasn’t every bit as exciting to watch as any other player to have played the game. Yeah he’s a poacher now, but he was so much more than any of the detractors will ever give him any credit for for the guts of his career. Phenomenal player. Second greatest ever for me. Behind Messi, funnily enough.

You’re right. All Ronaldo’s fault so it is.
He was brought in to be the saviour who would propel Man Utd back to the top of English football and they are a million miles off. Not all his fault but he was brought in to get them over the line which won't happen.

He was brought in to be the saviour who would propel Man Utd back to the top of English football and they are a million miles off. Not all his fault but he was brought in to get them over the line which won't happen.
He certainly wasn’t brought in to be the saviour when Fred and mcominay are your two main centre mids and that’s not to mention maguire and wan bissaka being part of the defence.

It was actually a miricale he scored so many goals for that juve team with guys like cuadradado, rabiot and bentacour supplying him.

To think that some folk actually thought/think he is the problem at Manchester United :))

The guy is a goal scoring machine.
Not on the same level but it's probably similar to the old Alfredo

You play to Alfredo because of how good he is but when he doesn't play or doesn't score we are shite for it. He was our best player but also one of our problems at the same time.

Not on same level as Ronaldo ofcourse but I feel like the situations are similar. United have to revolve the team around Ronaldo and if he's not scoring in every game then united are likely to drop points

Uniteds problems run deeper than Ronaldo though. But I can see the argument.

Fair play to him, He went up in my estimation years ago when I started to see how much he helps people away from football.

Hes a good role model.

was easy to dislike him during his 1st go round at old trafford… petulance…. ref baiting and so on…

but since?…. he’s matured to a level I didn’t expect…

I can’t mind the game( I think it’s the one where he’s compared to Bolt?)
been up since 4ehm now 12:45ehm.. so a bit mindless

however in that game… his team gained the ball back and stormed up the park… he from his 18yd box… grey hounded it straight up the middle of the park and caught up to his 2 teammates the one on his far right had the ball… that determination of CR7 changed my opinion of him…. some player he is…
and yes I shall now ask Mr.Google for the video of said galloping. ;)

Ronaldo or Messi. Stones or Beatles. Typical comparisons on GOAT.

Me, I'll take Ronaldo and The Beatles...GOAT..YMMV.

Back