Ross County - Dingwall

why? its true its not a true reflection

the club has only went and created a system which allows the 11k or more to register interest in away games
Yeah I know that not everyone wishes to attend away games so they have a rough figure to work off no different to the old CCCS

How the club work it up to them

Just like the previous CCCS scheme wasn’t a true reflection.

There’ll be loads of people registering for away games to pass tickets onto pals or their bus regardless of what scheme we implement.
I’d guess that the number of people buying tickets purely for mygers points is minimal
When it was 2k/3k in 2013 we made peace with it
but that was a disaster waiting to happen when the increasing started with no system in place then....then it happened

again you know my views it should be done through RSC's

Anyone ever thought there might be a balls up with the Ticket IT system upgrade for there to be in excess of 10% that didnt buy (or possibly know) they had a Ross County ticket.

That said. Registration should be commitment to buy.

Managed to land one on my second try at an away game this season (Silver). Won't feel too bad as I live 5 minutes from Dingwall but haven't managed to get a ticket in the Rangers end since the Morelos/Fox Incident five years ago.

Managed to land one on my second try at an away game this season (Silver). Won't feel too bad as I live 5 minutes from Dingwall but haven't managed to get a ticket in the Rangers end since the Morelos/Fox Incident five years ago.

Last edited:
Guy I know bought for a few weeks and they've cancelled because he'd only ever bought Rangers games.
did the same with me bought for years from them.used to buy the odd ticket for other games but havent done it in couple seasons and they emailed cancelling as i have only bought for rangers

did the same with me bought for years from them.used to buy the odd ticket for other games but havent done it in couple seasons and they emailed cancelling as i have only bought for rangers
Would think they'd be happy to get the business, but I think they had hassle with Celtic hence why they're doing it.

Would think they'd be happy to get the business, but I think they had hassle with Celtic hence why they're doing it.
i know was surprised when they where cancelled as i have been on there system since they came up and thought my location would help also.aye although i do remember the 4-2 game up there last year the home end was full of rangers tops at least keep it hidden even though its only ross county so maybe a lead on from that also.already re registered under different name and will learn from mistakes;)

Yes for games against Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts & Hibs you need to apply for the lesser games to be considered otherwise someone has got lucky with other wonderful system!

Celtic is gold only
since when????????????????

Just missed out on 2 Ross County.

Was trying to swap 2 Dundee Utd away for them.

Person had just swapped 2 before I pm them arghhhh

4 home end tickets cancelled today. Local post code but only previous purchase history was Rangers.

24th December 1977. My first trip to Pitoddrie, 13 years old in the old Paddock. Got gubbed 4-0 (still went onto win the treble that season). Gartcosh Loyal dropped me and my older brother around 11:00pm. The last bus heading into Glasgow dropped us off in Easterhouse. Got home around 11:45pm….just in time for Santa…
WATP…

Miss out in ballot again. 4 of us are going under cover. I know of many bears up here who applied for tickets from RCo and were getting cancelled for even a hint of Rangers or even Glasgow.
Tell me this? I'm sure the Earls got the whole East Stand but we are not, anyone know why?
I paid with a C'nauld bank code and got ditched, the Mrs phoned and the briefs were reinstated.

Miss out in ballot again. 4 of us are going under cover. I know of many bears up here who applied for tickets from RCo and were getting cancelled for even a hint of Rangers or even Glasgow.
Tell me this? I'm sure the Earls got the whole East Stand but we are not, anyone know why?
I paid with a C'nauld bank code and got ditched, the Mrs phoned and the briefs were reinstated.
No just the usual section North East corner plus the North Stand

Think they got the extra tickets for a cup game?

I'm also looking for a bus for Ross County leaving from Glasgow, I'm in Springburn, so somewhere in the North would be handy, but anywhere easily accessible from the city centre will do.

Cheers

Hopefully this weather lifts a bit for anyone travelling north next week. Shitty road conditions at present up this way

Back