Ross County v Motherwell 1-5

Livingston did them a massive favour today coming back from 1 down to win 2-1. County are 2 ahead of St Johnstone with 2 to play.

Embarrassing, this is exactly when we shat it! We should have also beat them at Ibrox, but not to take our lead further before today from then!

Ive no grudge against Ross County they deserved to beat us on the day
I just couldn’t believe how poor we were

I’m as gutted as every Rangers fan after the last few weeks but I decided many years ago not to let these disappointments ruin my weekends

Smash them in the cup final and start again for next season

Motherwell are going there with no pressure our players can't handle pressure if that game was at the beginning of the season we would have probably won like Dens we went there when there was no pressure won 5-0 then go up a few weeks ago needing a win and couldn't score

It was the day i lost all belief. Tbf the signs were there before that with motherwell. I just dont get how we go from that hesrts/killie games at end of February to what we have seen since

They can't handle being favourites. Even in the 55 season, the two cups were there to be taken and they shat the bed again. It's not going to change till we get guys with a winning mentality in that dressing room.

It was the day i lost all belief. Tbf the signs were there before that with motherwell. I just dont get how we go from that hesrts/killie games at end of February to what we have seen since
Pressure.

1st home defeat under Cowie won 4 drew 2 before today. Our performance was crap on the day and they deserved to beat us

Sums it up. Clement has to take some of the blame for that appalling result.

Its 100% on him, the RC and the Dundee game are on him.

2 wins and we’re still in a title race even after today.

He is the one picking the team, picking the tactics and motivating these players.

If the players arent performing then he needs to drop them, if it means playing the kids then so be it.

These same underperforming players are playing week in week out and producing turgid performances.

For me regardless of how he done at the start, the jury is definitely still out for PC.

100 per cent this , people keep mentioning the Motherwell game but they didn’t capitalise the next day against Hearts and we never lost ground .
If we’d beaten Ross County and Dundee we’d probably have won the league . Ross County FFS

100 per cent this , people keep mentioning the Motherwell game but they didn’t capitalise the next day against Hearts and we never lost ground .
If we’d beaten Ross County and Dundee we’d probably have won the league . Ross County FFS

No time for County hopefully they go down this season, should never have

been beat by these reindeer lovers

3 goals we lost in 12 minutes up there.

They’ve scored 3 goals 4 times in 36 league games this season.

First time ever losing to Ross County

All when we were in pole position for the league

This dredging up games we dropped points is tiresome.

People might as well say it was when losing to Killie at the start of the season.
It's also nonsense to say we lost the league against Ross County when we took 1 point from 12 from our only challengers.

This dredging up games we dropped points is tiresome.

People might as well say it was when losing to Killie at the start of the season.
I think the point is that we had got ourselves into a great position at such a pivotal point in the run in and the players produced a performance at County that was truly shameful - "not fit to wear the shirt" level of shameful.

There was no coming back after that fiasco, and the Dundee game simply confirmed it.

Sadly, our players have no understanding of Scottish football and it's demands, or it's loyalties and hatreds.

They think they're in a minor sporting, carry on contest, with an after you Claude mentality

I know they've been here a while, but will someone at Ibrox give them a collective boot in the proverbials . . . PLEASE?

Back