Match Thread Ross County v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
DCyXMyO.png

Need a great result today to get us out this slump. Arfield will be a miss today as he's one player I have thought who's not dropped his level.

It'll be very interesting to see what team selection and formation will be played. Hopefully it'll be something positively different, and we get some hugely needed confidence back.

Don’t phuk up another weekend Rangers.
We need a couple of goals without reply for a confidence boost.

On route.... no slip ups today gers big result today to set us up for Thursday... WATP

Unbelievable how big this game is. We must play with tempo, confidence and ensure that there are no gaffes at the back. We have to score first and early.
I would love to see a Rangers team with heads up and a bit of swagger again

An early goal (preferably 2) is crucial for us. Get the confidence up and hopefully play some decent stuff. Not scoring early has been a huge problem since the start of the year.

Fed up seeing people predicting big victories when we are playing shite. I see no reason that these players are going to be any different. I will go for a 1-1 or we will get beat 2-1, hoping I am spectacularly wrong and that people highlight this to laugh at me getting it wrong :))

Fed up seeing people predicting big victories when we are playing shite. I see no reason that these players are going to be any different. I will go for a 1-1 or we will get beat 2-1, hoping I am spectacularly wrong and that people highlight this to laugh at me getting it wrong :))

Bookmarked for that exact purpose :D

Not that I am in any way confident myself...

Good game for getting back on track. Morelos should bring up 30 today too which would be nice. Very sad and frustrating how things have been working out with him.

Our form over the last five games is that of a mid table jobber side. We need to stop that trend today but I don't see much of a future for many of the current crop.

Anyway, 3 points and onto Thursday please!

We need one of our forward players to show some composure in front of goal, otherwise it will be the same again. The defence will make a mistake, there will be a lot of head scratching, hiding and folded arms in the dugout.

3-0 rangers.

hagi will score. so too will Morelos, if he plays.

Good game for getting back on track. Morelos should bring up 30 today too which would be nice. Very sad and frustrating how things have been working out with him.

I was just thinking this . I’m becoming a bit obsessed with Alfie scoring another goal . Hopefully it’s today . He’s done well there in the past .

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Pressure is off, you have blown any chance of winning any domestic trophy. Just relax, play the football we know you are capable of, and give us all a badly needed lift.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

On Sky Sports

I'm sure our away support will do us proud , couldn't get tickets or id be there too.

A good 3 points and a solid performance required today

:)) WATP :))

Could do wi somebody doing something early on to get us a goal and some breathing space. Last thing we need is another turgid 45 not getting anywhere fast.

And let’s no have any moaning and groaning first time somebody does something less than perfect.

C’mon Rangers. Right intae thum.

Honestly I did not see much of a change today. We could win 2-1 or get beat by the same result. We need to get to the end of the season and regroup.

Given the erratic form of the team domestically we cannot guess the score with any accuracy

Any Rangers win would be good

Let’s see if the players have any pride and ensure they go out and get a win today

Cowards. Frauds. Charlatans. Weaklings.

This is remarkable. Normally I’m mellower as I get older. But still thinking about the past week from Rangers makes me want to explode with rage.

Ross county always feels like a bit of a gimme to me....but then I always felt that about Hamilton too.

We are so far past the stage when we can expect a ‘reaction’ from our losers In blue that I don’t know what to expect today.

we’ll probably win by the odd goal, it will be shite but the super Sunday following it looks a cracker.

I’ll be watching and supporting as always. But the buzz is practically non existent. We’ve had better chances to see the tide turn and we’ve been let down. Never the less, 3 points please and let’s see a performance we can be proud of.

Back