Ross County

I think theres been around 9 games available to apply for so far (not counting the first RC free-for-all and the games that have not been balloted yet), I’ve applied for 5 and received zero tickets despite being gold. (And yes they keep saying I was allocated Livingston, but no email or communication was given to me to tell me that. Not a thing.

I emailed to enquire about this and the below is part of the email I’ve recieved.

“You are in a friendship group with 2 other Gold Tier members. When balloting matches if a supporters is in a group their allocated matches is considered the same as the supporter with the most matches in their friendship and tier group. The other Gold Tier members in the group had been allocated 4 matches so for the Ross County ballot was given the group allocation score of 4.

In the second Ross County match tickets for Gold Tier tickets were allocated amongst members who have been allocated 0 to 3 matches.”

Unsure if this is common knowledge yet, so here it is.

Also, no one in gold would’ve been on 0/1/2 tickets if they’d been in gold from the start of October (after that threshold update was done)

The club has just let the cat out the bag then. @Greg Marshall there’s no way they used tier information from before the January 2022 update. What a load of utter nonsense

Last edited by a moderator:
I think theres been around 9 games available to apply for so far (not counting the first RC free-for-all and the games that have not been balloted yet), I’ve applied for 5 and received zero tickets despite being gold. (And yes they keep saying I was allocated Livingston, but no email or communication was given to me to tell me that. Not a thing.

I emailed to enquire about this and the below is part of the email I’ve recieved.

“You are in a friendship group with 2 other Gold Tier members. When balloting matches if a supporters is in a group their allocated matches is considered the same as the supporter with the most matches in their friendship and tier group. The other Gold Tier members in the group had been allocated 4 matches so for the Ross County ballot was given the group allocation score of 4.

In the second Ross County match tickets for Gold Tier tickets were allocated amongst members who have been allocated 0 to 3 matches.”

Very Interesting.
Looks like the County match has seen the levelling up process starting.
Sitting on 5 Aways so maybe wont get D. Utd but will get St Johnstone as will everyone else.

Very Interesting.
Looks like the County match has seen the levelling up process starting.
Sitting on 5 Aways so maybe wont get D. Utd but will get St Johnstone as will everyone else.
Golds will be lucky to get 7 across the season, most will end up with 6

On a separate note I’m hoping the poster that appeared last month saying he has a home end for next Wednesday appears Thursday and let’s everyone know how the experience went
Surely to god nobody’s actually considering this. If so they’re either brave or stupid.

The numerous posters on here that think RSCs should get feck all whenever ticketing is discussed. 2 bites at the Cherry for RSC members a continual theme.

I haven’t seen any saying that, I think it is the “two bites at the cherry” folk may have an issue with, particularly when other posters are citing loyalty.

Its not uncommon for multiple tickets of 6 or more put up for sale in the TO on here by RSCs for not so glamorous home fixtures.

It'll depend on post split fixtures. We'll get 3 aways, with Parkhead being a definite. If we get Hibs and Motherwell then that will boost the away allocations.
Hearts - 400 for mygers
Celtic - 250 for mygers

So one extra game that will be split between gold/silver/Bronze isn’t enough to satisfy all golds with a ticket

Hearts - 400 for mygers
Celtic - 250 for mygers

So one extra game that will be split between gold/silver/Bronze isn’t enough to satisfy all golds with a ticket

We may not be back at Tynecastle. As it stands we'll have played all top 6 teams twice at home and once away come the split. We know that us and Celtic will have an even split of home and away games and we'll each play 2 OF games at home but beyond that it's up in the air.

What's the point in it either. You can't even enjoy yourself

Attention seeking probs to say look at me I dont miss a game...
some just feel out of place if they dont get to see Rangers

I was originally spending day with Dundee Loyal that day until home tickets became available

some just feel out of place if they dont get to see Rangers

I was originally spending day with Dundee Loyal that day until home tickets became available
Behave B. There's a difference between going in a home end against another SPFL team to going in a home end against them

Behave B. There's a difference between going in a home end against another SPFL team to going in a home end against them
I know the difference but still same principle

Although I would consider hospitality before a normal ticket with that lot

Anyone else contacted the Ticket office and received a similar reply?

Golds will be lucky to get 7 across the season, most will end up with 6
We will have to wait and see how the "Mygers" team play out the remaining league Away matches.
Hearts away was my 5th so as I had said most will get ST J which would bring me to 6 if I was successful. I would be disappointed if I never got anything from Dundee, St Mirren or any of the Split aways.
I feel Lucky - Roll the dice and hoping for 5+2 = 7

We will have to wait and see how the "Mygers" team play out the remaining league Away matches.
Hearts away was my 5th so as I had said most will get ST J which would bring me to 6 if I was successful. I would be disappointed if I never got anything from Dundee, St Mirren or any of the Split aways.
I feel Lucky - Roll the dice and hoping for 5+2 = 7
Bare in mind, St Johnstones mygers allocation will be split between gold/silver/bronze

Silver and bronze will get a bigger % than they would for other games given the allocation

Funnily enough, club use allocation won’t be anywhere near what it usually is for that game. Wonder why :D

Back