Ross McCrorie to HIVs?

Seems a cracking boy but he's nowhere near good enough to be playing for Rangers, in any capacity. Not even convinced he'd be a starter for Hibs.

Always have a feeling that this guy is only a season away from being a major player for us. A lone move to Hivs, if they play him as a defensive midfielder, would be great for his career and I predict he would be like a new signing for us next year.

Rather he stayed. I still think he has a big future with us
Genuine question mate - big future in which position in our first team??

I just don't see it in him at all.

IMO the lad has too many flaws in his game - in all the positions he has played.

He has a big challenge ahead to really define what kind of player he is.

Hate dealing with hibs
I must admit it sticks in the throat a wee bit but Dempster and Ross are decent enough even if their fans are all scummy junkie arseholes.
Murderwell and Hivs could potentially take points off the mhanky mob if we send the likes of Docherty,McCrorie or one of the younger players there.

Got to be smarter and try to take emotion out of it I suppose.

Genuine question mate - big future in which position in our first team??

I just don't see it in him at all.

IMO the lad has too many flaws in his game - in all the positions he has played.

He has a big challenge ahead to really define what kind of player he is.
I see him as a defensive midfield player. He’s got a bit of bite about him and we need players like that for a lot of SPL away games. I also think too much is made of his lack of technical ability. He can pass the ball and is comfortable in possession. I originally saw him as a centre half but don’t think he’s big enough

This is what we should be doing with our fringe players .
Strengthen other SPL teams then weaken them when we play them

Makes sense to go there on loan and try and establish himself in a natural position, if he doesn’t, we move him on next season.

Cant imagine the fees involved this summer will be much different to next summer even with a year left on his contract.

I think anyone who is not going to get much game time in the squad should be sent to SPL on year loan with option to recall. We should take advantage of the two player from a team rule. I hate to give any of the bottom feeders anything but we need to play the poets at there own game as they have been doing it to us for long enough

I think anyone who is not going to get much game time in the squad should be sent to SPL on year loan with option to recall. We should take advantage of the two player from a team rule. I hate to give any of the bottom feeders anything but we need to play the poets at there own game as they have been doing it to us for long enough
I agree. We shouldn’t just be giving to the bottom teams though, we should be loaning players to teams who might trouble us and the Paedos. Unfortunately that might mean dealing with Aberdeen and Hibs, although as a club I don’t think Aberdeen are that bad, it’s just a portion of their fans who are pondlife.

Doc is 24 in a few weeks, preferably we'll find a buyer.

I've never really seen it with Doc at all. He has all the attributes but every time he plays for us he's just a second away from getting to the ball or making the right pass or being in the right place. It's maybe just a level above his capability.

He looked good at Hamilton and is exactly the sort of player (just like Hastie) we should take to try out with some game time initially. Then, a loan down south to get more minutes as we've done with the pair of them. They'll be capable at League 1 level which is far below what we require but is still somewhere where they value players like that at high 6 figure fees.

There comes the point where it's just not going to work out and he's maybe there now unfortunately.

I agree. We shouldn’t just be giving to the bottom teams though, we should be loaning players to teams who might trouble us and the Paedos. Unfortunately that might mean dealing with Aberdeen and Hibs, although as a club I don’t think Aberdeen are that bad, it’s just a portion of their fans who are pondlife.

I agree , however I call ALL of the SPHL teams below us bottom feeders, as years we where away and even last few months shows they are happy to live with the scraps from the poets. so I should been little clearer on that :)

McCrorie is still young and Gerrard isn't going to be here forever.

Loaning him out at least another year would be good for his development.

The manager who replaces Gerrard might get more out of him. Players develop at different stages and just because he isn't a world beater just now doesn't mean he'll not make a massive difference to the first eleven in the future.

I agree, I hate to see us helping Hibs, but if he can help beat the filth and not play against us, why not.

Back