Ross McCrorie

Boro_gers07

Considering the options in midfield, it makes it even more surprising that the boy was let go. Yes I know he was not technically as good as others but for games like today I think the boy would have been a decent option for the 'battle'. He has proven this in the past against Aberdeen etc

Thoughts?

Considering the options in midfield, it makes it even more surprising that the boy was let go. Yes I know he was not technically as good as others but for games like today I think the boy would have been a decent option for the 'battle'. He has proven this in the past against Aberdeen etc

Thoughts?

There was no ‘battle’. We completely dominated with 69% possession and about 19 shots at goal. It wasn’t a ‘battler’ that we were lacking.

Picked the wrong time mate!!

The fact he’s part of a midfield being bossed by motherwell perhaps answers your question!!

Sorry, what battle did we lose today?!

We handed them a draw with 2 pieces of shite defending from Barisic and Goldson, one of which should've been chopped off.

Aside from that we dominated most of the game and their keeper made 2 or 3 top class saves.

Why do so many folk just ignore the circumstances and trot out the same old garbage?

We need to forget about Ross McCrorie, I don’t think I’ve ever known a player who has left us, generate so many threads questioning the decision to do so.

Thoughts?

He’s not good enough for the midfield so it makes perfect sense.

Sorry, what battle did we lose today?!

We handed them a draw with 2 pieces of shite defending from Barisic and Goldson, one of which should've been chopped off.

Aside from that we dominated most of the game and their keeper made 2 or 3 top class saves.

Why do so many folk just ignore the circumstances and trot out the same old garbage?
Because we dominated most of the game and dropped 2 points , we dominated all of the game at Livi and dropped 2 points , 4 away points dropped whilst dominating.
Does that not worry you?

Thoughts?
He wasn’t good enough that’s why we let him go

Because we dominated most of the game and dropped 2 points , we dominated all of the game at Livi and dropped 2 points , 4 away points dropped whilst dominating.
Does that not worry you?

Firstly, what the f*cks that got to do with Ross McCrorie?!

Secondly no, it doesn't worry me at all. We dominate most games and win most of them. But sometimes we won't. It happens to every team, every season, unless you're aware of a team somewhere that's gone through their entire league season with a 100% win record?

I think admin are going to have to start banning McCrorie threads tbh, appearing after every game, then followed by umpteen pointing out (correctly) that he's not good enough for us. Pointless.

Thoughts?

When a player asks to leave our club you get them straight out the door.

Their goalkeeper cost them their second, and mccrorie their third.

Back to normal for the mutton molesters.

We need a powerful midfielder. The boy at preston is the last thing we need. We need a stronger version of jack who will has a burning desire to win. We’ve not had it since Ferguson. I said at the start of the season it was our most important player, spunting £3m on hagi was bizarre for me.

I think he’s playing in the right of a back three today. And getting severely humped.
Think being versatile has actually held back his career. I reckon he's a good midfielder, but he's a horrendous defender. And must be difficult learning your trade when your constantly used in different roles.

Firstly, what the f*cks that got to do with Ross McCrorie?!

Secondly no, it doesn't worry me at all. We dominate most games and win most of them. But sometimes we won't. It happens to every team, every season, unless you're aware of a team somewhere that's gone through their entire league season with a 100% win record?
It has exactly the same to do with Ross McCrorie as your #24 which i replied to ???

Thoughts?
Could have drew 2-2 today whilst having a midfielder with poor control and no attacking abilities.

We need a powerful midfielder. The boy at preston is the last thing we need. We need a stronger version of jack who will has a burning desire to win. We’ve not had it since Ferguson. I said at the start of the season it was our most important player, spunting £3m on hagi was bizarre for me.
Hagi has four assists and a goal in his last four games.

I liked Ross but he is at the sheep now and he wouldn’t have helped today,Moving on and looking ahead now.

Thoughts?
Absolutely spot on, we needed some of his steel today, mistake letting him go .

I don’t get why people are using the Aberdeen score as a reference point at all. Does that mean Kamara/Jack etc are not good enough to play for us as they have been turned over a few times before they came to us. That point is totally irrelevant to be honest.

End of the day, he made his decision to leave, Gerrard signed off on it.

Did he get a fair chance to prove himself fully, who knows.

Personally I would have liked to see him stay to play, considering Gerrard did say he is a future Captain in the making.

But that’s not going to be the case though, we don’t need to start a thread up every single time something bad happens with our team though.

Does that not worry you?

Yep, but for the life of me I have no idea how McCrorie a defensive midfield player helps. Undermining your own argument isn’t a much sought after talent!

Back