Ross McCrorie

When McCrorie was being lauded as the next big thing, future Rangers captain etc :D i was one of the few voices who simply didn't see it with the lad. I never rated him. He's just not particularly good any any position really.

When McCrorie was being lauded as the next big thing, future Rangers captain etc :D i was one of the few voices who simply didn't see it with the lad. I never rated him. He's just not particularly good any any position really.

he showed potential as a DM - but he was not converting the potential into ability before he left us never mind now

at CB he was a disaster
utter shambles
Hampden versus Them being a lowest point among low points

I wish nothing but the very best for Ross, Im glad he made his move to get regular football because his career was treading water with us and he would have had season after season on the sidelines. We all hoped this young Rangers fan would have broken through to be a regular for many seasons but it didnt happen. But when he played he gave us 100%. Good luck to him.

You mean the Katic who hadn’t played in nearly a year following a career threatening injury? Keep him by all means but we would still need another centre back in addition so sending out Simpson would mean bringing someone else in.

Yep, that’s the guy I mean. He’s had a full preseason behind him. Give him 10 games and he’d be up and running as back up to Goldson and Balogun no bother.

You mean the Katic who hadn’t played in nearly a year following a career threatening injury? Keep him by all means but we would still need another centre back in addition so sending out Simpson would mean bringing someone else in.
Which Katic are we confusing Niko with lol

im pretty sure CD are a hot topic at the club right now

Yep, that’s the guy I mean. He’s had a full preseason behind him. Give him 10 games and he’d be up and running as back up to Goldson and Balogun no bother.
So , say, ten games at Split and he’ll be up and running to bring back in January if all goes well - or would you want him playing in our big matches before he’s properly up and running?

Back