Rossiter

Nothing to do with being smart it’s being sensible . People saying we will “ regret “ losing him etc :rolleyes:. Ridiculous.

No you are being a smart arse as I was commenting on this thread yesterday before the report came out saying he was surplus to requirement. It’s all about opinions and my opinion is I think Rossiter will ultimately be a loss as in the brief glimpses I’ve seen of the guy he looks a prospect. He is only 22 and because of injury he has been stunted in his development.

I think he will be the type now who will go onto another club and then Get a move to a decent club in the future.

Don’t get so hung up that someone has a different opinion, too many in here just have to be right.

We have plenty of decent midfielders now and I’m sure he won’t be missed

No you are being a smart arse as I was commenting on this thread yesterday before the report came out saying he was surplus to requirement. It’s all about opinions and my opinion is I think Rossiter will ultimately be a loss as in the brief glimpses I’ve seen of the guy he looks a prospect. He is only 22 and because of injury he has been stunted in his development.

I think he will be the type now who will go onto another club and then Get a move to a decent club in the future.

Don’t get so hung up that someone has a different opinion, too many in here just have to be right.

We have plenty of decent midfielders now and I’m sure he won’t be missed

Dry your eyes and move on .

I feel sorry for Jordan but am not surprised. Signing him was a punt well worth taking at the time but, unfortunately, it just hasn't worked out here. Hopefully, he will make a great career somewhere else, he deserves it. He's been with us for 3 years and managed only 10 first team appearances at a time when competition for his position was nothing like as strong as it is now. I know most of that was down to injury but 10 appearances in 3 years isn't enough especially since his career at Liverpool was similarly dogged by a series of injuries. Even a fully fit Rossiter would struggle to get into our top team so best to use the saving on wages for someone better - whilst enabling Jordan to rebuild his career at a club where he can play regularly. From my perspective, it's best for all concerned.

I trust the management team and if they can’t give him game time then I can understand why he’d be moved on. Anyone doubting his ability however, can’t see a player. He’ll do very well after Rangers.

Back