B-D

E3_TzP5X0AUX8cX

What’s Ian Wright dressed up as?

Looks like some sort of Jesters get up.
No doubt someone will be along to tell me it’s £1000 designer label,

What’s Ian Wright dressed up as?

Looks like some sort of Jesters get up.
No doubt someone will be along to tell me it’s £1000 designer label,
Quite clever from Wright. He avoids changing clothes for his pundit duties by changing which side of the camera he sits on.

My party trick that no one knows im doing this.

I'm 6'2 so going on my tip toes makes me about 6'4.

So in pictures with my friends I look super huge or my friends are just tiny. :D

Am I right @the_people

That’s actually a Thom Browne jumper which will be upwards of £500.

Strange he’s wearing it as logo is Blue, White and Red tricolour.
Doesn't really strike you as Roy Keane regardless of the colour eh? I always thought he'd be the type who'd buy his clothes from M & S

So he’s buried the hatchet with Viera but continually bad mouths Alex Ferguson who coached Keane through his best years?

Maybe he genuine dislikes Ferguson because of what he perceives happened between them.

Neither man is really renowned for letting things go....

I passed him in the street when he was at the Yahoos and thought he looked familiar but I couldn't place where I had seen him before. I was abut 30 yards down the street before I realised it was Keane. He was so much shorter than I expected.

So he’s buried the hatchet with Viera but continually bad mouths Alex Ferguson who coached Keane through his best years?
He knows Viera, is capable of punching his c@#t in. He still fancies his chances with Fergie though.
My money would still be on Fergie, because Kean only picked on people he new would back down. Fergie is from Govan, he doesn't know how to back down.

Back