RSC in East Kilbride

kclarkhall

Hey,

Was hoping someone could help, I know of a bear who has moved up from London to EK and is looking for an RSC and bus to travel with.

Anyone know anyone I can get him in touch with?

Cheers!!

KC

There are a few in EK, Calderwood and the Murray always have a bus running. I don’t have any contacts but I know they leave from the Salmon leap at the Calderwood square, and the Murray pub/square.
There should be an EK bear able to help more, as I haven’t lived there for years.
@Cwoodloyal ?

Depends where abouts in EK he is...

As well as the 2 mentioned, there's The Whitehills True Blues & The Village True Blues.

Reactions: TQ3
Plenty of choice in EK and your mate will be made welcome on all :)). As mentioned it depends where he has moved to. Our bus, Calderwood Rangers, only picks up from behind Calderwood Square and only drops off at Square and Calderwood Inn. There are a couple of buses that pick up around EK (Calderwood Loyal and Westwood) as well as others already mentioned like The Village TB and Murray. He’ll be welcomed aboard all

Is the Murray bus still going? I know the Westwood pick up there but I didn't think there was a Murray bus anymore.

Is the Murray bus still going? I know the Westwood pick up there but I didn't think there was a Murray bus anymore.
I thought there was still a squad leaving from the Murray but could be wrong. Whitehills TBs were a new one on me (this could be the guys from The Gardenhall :))) but always good to hear of new buses starting up especially in EK :))

Plenty of choice in EK and your mate will be made welcome on all :)). As mentioned it depends where he has moved to. Our bus, Calderwood Rangers, only picks up from behind Calderwood Square and only drops off at Square and Calderwood Inn. There are a couple of buses that pick up around EK (Calderwood Loyal and Westwood) as well as others already mentioned like The Village TB and Murray. He’ll be welcomed aboard all

Pretty sure the number I got to pass on was for Calderwood but I’m sure whoever it is will guide him.

Cheers!!

I thought there was still a squad leaving from the Murray but could be wrong. Whitehills TBs were a new one on me (this could be the guys from The Gardenhall :))) but always good to hear of new buses starting up especially in EK :))
Whitehills have been going for a few years now.

Back