RSEA 2020 Badge

I got my ones today, the amount of detail on something metal not much bigger than a stamp is incredible, the RSEA badge designers whoever they are have surpassed their usual excellence with this one.

im needing
2010/11

if anyone has spares,i will make donations to rsea, thanks

Where do you get the RSEA badge, rhe one like the logo that is on all of the merchandise sold like the polo's,towels,shorts etc, not the annual poppy one.

Where do you get the RSEA badge, rhe one like the logo that is on all of the merchandise sold like the polo's,towels,shorts etc, not the annual poppy one.

Thats was a badge feom 2011 i think
We liked it and just ran with it as the main logo
Its not available as a stand alone badge

There is a fabric version of this badge that pops up for sale on EBay from time to time. This seller, sjw2910, has offered a few of these badges for sale.
Not sure if it is available elsewhere.

Last edited:
There is a fabric version of this badge that pops up for sale on EBay from time to time. This seller, sjw2910, has offered a few of these badges for sale.
Not sure if it is available elsewhere.

We brought them out about ten years ago
They were a limited run

I do not know who the above named seller is

Sorry

Ah ok, it might be something that would sell well, even if for all year round sales the poppies were removed, or is that a daft idea?

Wasn't there a coin or similar with the RSEA logo on?
The main logo/metal part was in the centre and could rotate.

I have the main bit stuck to my work pc as the outside bit got lost. It is the same just doesn’t have a year or RSEA on.
Unless I got it elsewhere and have got completely mixed up!

Wasn't there a coin or similar with the RSEA logo on?
The main logo/metal part was in the centre and could rotate.

I have the main bit stuck to my work pc as the outside bit got lost. It is the same just doesn’t have a year or RSEA on.
Unless I got it elsewhere and have got completely mixed up!

A keyring

Aye

Back