RTV not working?

Trying to get RTV today nothing coming up anyone else with the same problem?
Same for me, actually.
Home page appears to be goosed - at least on Edge and Safari. If you really, really want to watch something then use the Search box and search for - for example - 'Hibernian' or for 'Relentle55' and the results will bring up the videos you want. The videos play absolutely fine once you find them.

Home page works as expected on Firefox. Not tried Chrome.

If you are looking for todays u19 game it is not being screened. BTSport have the tv rights unfortunately, same as for the First Team.

Back to having the caputcha on the firestick that you can't get rid off so can't log in. Any ideas anybody?
Try logging in on another device on the same network - on your phone perhaps - and then logging out again. Then go back to the Fire TV Stick and try again.

Might need to clear cache/cookies on the Fire TV Stick before you do so though.

Seen some post that this works. I’ve no idea. Theory seems to be that your IP address will still be registered with RangersTV.

The app is a f**king disgrace. Initially, it was okay - a big upgrade on its predecessor - and then, after a few months I found myself unable to log-in and use it at all (I don't have this problem with any of my other apps).

Funnily enough, when 'Relentless' premiered, it magically started working again for about a week before reverting back to being a heap of shite again.

Now I can only use the mobile site on my phone, which is far from ideal. The videos buffer and restart constantly, it normally takes me multiple attempts to watch anything, which becomes very frustrating. Again, it could be my Android - but I don't encounter these issues elsewhere

It is a great shame because the content created by the media team is superb and also the RTV subscription grants one access to a fantastic archive - but the process of actually trying to navigate the mobile site (because the app is so worthless to me) and view the content is a massive pain in the hole and for that reason I don't get the benefit of my membership.

Was very frustrating earlier watching some highlights where it was glitching / pausing every 15 seconds. Definitely wasn’t my internet.

Back