Ryan Jack welcomes Scott Wright to Rangers

Hardly comparable. McCrorie leaves to join an inferior team, its easy for us to wish him well in his career as they are pish!

Them losing players to us, especially players from the local area eats them up as they know they are leaving too better themselves. Sheep fans can't handle the fact they are nothing but a shite provincial club that had a good 10 years 30/40 years ago.
It's easily comparable.

I can't think of any Rangers player who has left with such venom aimed at them based on the club they are joining.

If the boy signed for the filth, he'd still be bettering himself. He wouldn't meet anything like the vitriol aimed at him though.

Bears with a better memory than me will he able to confirm or rubbish this but from my memory Rangers have had a decent trac record in signing players from Aberdeen - Jack and aluko the most recent ones who spring to mind who have done very well.
Neil cooper, Dougie. Bell. Davie Robertson the best until Ryan jack imo

Wow do these delusional livestock botherers still think we have a rivalry???

So much hate for everything on that forum. Weird people

Also why do they think Rangers are their rivals hahaha? We have one rival.

Aberdeen are nothing but another jobber team with vile fans
They use vileness to try and keep relevant. No one gives a f*** about Aberdeen and they hate that.

I’m just glad I don’t understand their language
Fit like loon ye cannae understand em.

I worked up there for 10+ years and always struggled to understand anything they said. I always asked them to repeat what they said which just wound them up even more. Truly despicable support.

Good man Jacko.

Looking forward to seeing this boy play for us. Got to think it would be better for his sake to join us now, having seen their all too predictable reaction in the North East.

Pathetic support.

Back