Ryan Jack

Off course we have to remember, that when Jac came on they we're already 3-0 up and propably had their foot off the pedal. But I also think that Jack should deffo start against Hearts (don't believe he will though)

There is a reason Jack was Gerrards boy and we seen it last night. He raises standards, brings bite, aggression, passion and drive.

He will have been hurting last night and I hope he uses it to fuel the rest of the season and put some fire in one of two imposters.

Jack was different class with him and Ramsey in midfield things will look a lot more like it we’ve got to keep in touch with them and Gun them down at Ibrox in the next OF it’s one point all is not lost let’s see how they handle being the front runners.

We looked better when he came on. Was unlucky with shot of the bar. Surely a starter from now on.
Jack has been missed more than we could have imagined. Hopefully he's back to full fitness and a must to be in the team. Him and Ramsey could be the players to turn it round for us. That is if the manager rates him enough to play every week. I find it strange Ryan Jack didn't start last night.

This isn't a criticism of Jack or Arfield at all, but if they are both coming in and showing others up and are still the answer 3 years later, you've not improved enough.
Those two are ahead of Kamara,for me he's a weak link.

People on here saying Jack was finished at Rangers and even one poster said he will be a hearts player next season, thankfully they aren't near the club.

I thought Kamara was pish, tbh.

Kamara, needs a Davis or Jack next to him imo.
Aribo and Kent were posted missing our midfield gave in too easy. Second half Jack and Arfield put a bit more grit into the midfield. Jack was unlucky with his shot that hit the bar and Goldson missed a sitter with his head unmarked on the six yard line.

Back