Ryan Jack

For a player supposed to be carrying an injury he was a huge influence in our midfield. Calm and composed. Only a matter of time till he gets the armband in my opinion.

Did what he always does. He’s mr reliable and has been since he signed, brilliant player for us.

Shame about that sliced effort high and wide late in the game, I’ll let him off though.

I was never a big fan of him but this season is different and he is the first name in the midfield for me now.

MOTM heads and shoulders above the rest IMHO, would walk into most teams as well as a lot of international teams, thank God Scotland have so many talented players that keep him out of the team!!!!!!

He bossed it tonight. Best player both technically and physically on the pitch. We need to keep him fit this season.

Always liked him.

Left Ibrox early the season before Gerrard when he was injured.
Windass was in his car leaving and stopped him to get a pic with my boy. No smile, couldn’t be bothered. Never a Ranger.
Jack stopped the car next and and rolled window down. Laughed and pulled my boy closer and said cmon wee man, if you’re going to get a pic, do it right. Because it was raining he pulled my wee boys hood up and gave him a pat on the head. Kyle asked if he would be fit soon because he was his favourite player and he replied he’d do his best for him. Bit of class and made a wee boy very happy.

Next captain for me

He was a cracking player when he signed for us. Now he's fucking immense. That was an absolutely unbelievable performance.

Not that I want him playing for them, but if he isn't the first name on the team sheet for Scotland's next game then Clarke's alcohol problem is worse than anyone thought.
Its not an alcohol problem stopping him bieng picked, Clarke is just a pure bigot and refuses to pick the best players. For this reason I will never support Scotland while he's in charge. How the feck Mulgrew gets in there too is beyond me. I dunno half that team ffs, and Rangers top scottish player, solid week in and week out cant get on, its pure bigotry stopping it.

I love Ryan Jack. Under-rated by many but by god he tries and tries- nicking balls all over the midfield. Gets into good attacking positions all the time . Not scared. Plays excellent through-balls. Wonderful player

I thought big hellander was motm but jack done really well , has to practise his shooting though.

Agree to disagree on both points.

Saying Jack has to improve on shooting is like saying any other player has to improve on something in their game - not one player is complete at this level.

We are really going to fight of big teams because if he Carry's on progressing the way he has been there's going to be very big cheques waived in SG face to take him .

We are really going to fight of big teams because if he Carry's on progressing the way he has been there's going to be very big cheques waived in SG face to take him .
you might find stevie will be waiving the dosh at rangers in a few years time for ryans services for liverpool ;)

Gerrard has turned him into a great player and we're lucky to have him. Should be starting for Scotland regularly with his performances instead of just getting back into the squad

Awesome.
If only he had a natural shooting ability*
But then again, if he did, he'd probably be playing for a bigger club than ours.

In general, it's one area where we fall short.
We'd be murdering teams if we were even half decent in midfield shooting wise.

Another fantastic game. He really has made a big leap forward in his game since Gerrard came along. Another reason to be glad McInnes bottled it.

If/when we lose Tav, Jack is the obvious choice for Captain.

I’m also quite glad his shooting is shite. If he could score goals on top of the rest of his game the EPL would be sniffing around him.

He was very good last season. He's went up yet another level this season.

Free transfer as well from the Sheep, you love to see it.

No offence to RJ but he’s nowhere near the class of BF.

I was only replying to a post that RJ was the calmest player under pressure that the poster had seen. My point is that , whilst I also appreciate that aspect of Jack's play , there are others and better.

Remember when we signed him the whole of Scottish football was saying he made a mistake, and how he was leaving the second "force" to join a bottom 6 team?
How's that working out?

you might find stevie will be waiving the dosh at rangers in a few years time for ryans services for liverpool ;)
Strangely mate while I was watching SG after the game this morning that went through my mind , SG himself will be getting looked at with how he has turned us around particularly in European games on a low budget as he said himself .
Know if Liverpool comes calling he's away but other clubs big clubs must be watching ,they don't care about our league his stock will be based on Europe and know its early days but if we even got to the ko stages on our budget from first qualifying round will be looked on as impressive .
Think if he did go to Liverpool or any other big club he defo would be looking at Jack and Alfie .
Mind you there must be other clubs taking interest in Jack now

Jack and Morelos were just outstanding last night.

Jack just gets better each game, his reading of the game, his energy, his passing is improving, his positional sense. Add goals and we have the complete midfielder.

Rename the Bear Pit the Jack Lounge.

He was superb again last night, he seems to get better and better each week. I love the magnificent bastard.

Back