Ryan Kent’s transfer to Rangers hinges on Jurgen Klopp’s pre-season check

Struggle to see Liverpool sending us both Kent and Ojo.

Both can play a variety of positions so not impossible but they would seem to be competing with each other.

Ojo appears the better regarded player overall but we know that Kent can hack the SPL and gets Rangers. If it came to one or the other not sure which I would prefer.

Struggle to see Liverpool sending us both Kent and Ojo.

Both can play a variety of positions so not impossible but they would seem to be competing with each other.

Ojo appears the better regarded player overall but we know that Kent can hack the SPL and gets Rangers. If it came to one or the other not sure which I would prefer.

Exactly my thinking.

We’re not going to stick to a 4321 formation
Throughout the season. Some games we’ll go back to 433, or 451.

We need options in the squad to be able to do that.

Your negativity is draining mate.

Not being negative here just realistic.

I don’t think we’ll be keeping Kent next season. We don’t get upset about it, we just take Ojo and move on. Hopefully he notches up around 10-12 goals and 8-10 assists.

They won’t be getting rotated like that. We also have Stewart and the rest of them coming in, it’s them that will see the rotation.

We bring in Ojo and Kent won’t be staying.
Four Lads Had a Dream have already said that Ojo does not affect Kent leaving or not. We’re trying to improve the right wing and Ojo can play on both wings.

They won’t be getting rotated like that. We also have Stewart and the rest of them coming in, it’s them that will see the rotation.

We bring in Ojo and Kent won’t be staying.
Mate you need time away from FF

Your hair must be turning grey

Happy Birthday Laa have Ryan for a years loan is the only thing I'm looking for out of Jurgen to be fair, although a german may call him by his proper name.

Didn’t Arsenal do a similar thing with Kyle Bartley not so long ago? Standard practice for the loaning club. Hope we get him back, mind.

Back