Ryan Kent Dribbling

He's a great wee player - very difficult to stop when he gets going. He really does have a rapid turn of pace and excellent ball control. Definitely one of the players I'd love for us to sign.

His ‘Kent Shuffle’ move is fab.

Seemed to tire last night- was sensational in the first half though.

Ryan Kent completed more dribbles than any other player across matchday three of the UEFA Europa League.

14 dribbles attempted, 9 dribbles completed.

He has also completed 13 overall, which is more than any player in the EL so far,
Genuinely, someone on another thread has him as 'poor' tonight and thought he should have been subbed...i kid you not.:D:eek:

He’s the type of exciting player we haven’t had for a long time. We’ll struggle to keep him.

Our best player for the last month or so, he's been consistently excellent.

Bristol City fans must be surprised at how good he's been at this level.

Hopefully we can cut a good deal come the end of the season when he only has a year left at Liverpool. He’s been a great signing and one I hope to see at Ibrox beyond this season.

Most of the dribbles he didn't complete was when the were doubling up on him. I think that's why at times we struggled to create as much as normal. For long periods of the game they were very compact and apart for a period in the second half they didn't look up to much, I said to the nephew if we score one here it could end up 2 or 3.

Between £1-3m I think.

Not a chance, Maddison went from Norwich to Leicester for £20M after a loan with Coventry then Aberdeen, there were figures of £10-12M for Roberts to go for the same. Liverpool have Kent on a new 5 year deal, even if Liverpool were open to a sale it be at least £7M with that length of contract age and ability.

The most exciting player we have had for years.

Took the words out my mouth.

I’d love to sign him permanently, but if we don’t, he’s a great example of why loan deals work.

His confidence has grown exponentially. Wherever he ends up, he won’t be phased by anything after cutting his teeth with us. (Still think there’s a chance he might stay for the record)

I would be delighted if we manage to keep him. He’s played himself into being one of the first names on the team sheet.

He’s the player that we all wished Barrie McKay could’ve been.

Stuns me that he allegedly couldn't hack it for Bristol City, yet now he's tearing it up for us in Europe.

What a player, a proper dynamite forward who's always going to do something.

Desperate to keep him here long term, even one more season.

Stuns me that he allegedly couldn't hack it for Bristol City, yet now he's tearing it up for us in Europe.

What a player, a proper dynamite forward who's always going to do something.

Desperate to keep him here long term, even one more season.

He hardly played for them so never had the chance to get a proper run of games under his belt.

More fool them.

Reminds me very much of Bobby McKean, has the same running style with the ball at his feet and likes to take the ball right up to the defender and dribbles past them. He isn't one of these speed merchants that just knocks it and run's. The fact that he is two footed must make him very difficult to defend against.

I was with a Liverpool season ticket holder yesterday and they are well aware of how he is performing.

He has it, and playing for Rangers is bringing it out in abundance. In the last month or so he has been superb. There was a time in the first half where they trebled up on him!!
Murphy can take his time in recovery, and focus on getting back to full fitness, as Ryan has it covered.

Get him signed on a reduced price deal with a clause that Liverpool get first refusal at a set future value should he be sold.

That amount of dribbles is nothing compared to what I can do during the night especially after a few pints.

Terrific wee player with a heart to match his skills. Gets fans off their seats- when was the last time we had one like that? Genuine quality with his best years ahead of him.
Hope we can keep a hold of him.

Back