Ryan Kent & Joe Aribo

Thanks for that I presume it’s the Morelos comment that has upset you. I’m entitled to my opinion I think. Just my opinion he hardly kicked a ball at that competition will he be fit when he eventually turns up? I don’t mean match fit obviously but he tend to come back not in the best shape let’s say.
Just because he didn't play, trained, and flew to South America doesn't mean he isn't due a break....

The guys in his 70s, old school way of thinking still prevalent in the older bears tbh.
absolute nonsense

So, after all the Alfie is fat and lazy patter, does anyone know where Joe is?

Thanks for that I presume it’s the Morelos comment that has upset you. I’m entitled to my opinion I think. Just my opinion he hardly kicked a ball at that competition will he be fit when he eventually turns up? I don’t mean match fit obviously but he tend to come back not in the best shape let’s say.
Presumably you wouldn’t give him any downtime. Obviously the Columbia manager excused him from training during the Copa America as he can do what he wants and in training he wouldn’t have been busting a gut to get into the side. Utter drivel and typically negative.

Back