Ryan McGowan available on a free transfer

theweeman

Official Ticketer
Former Hearts full back is apparently available on a free transfer.

His agent is hawking him on LinkedIn!!

Sure he was a decent prospect when he was in Scotland?

Was he the guy who went to china and we were interested in a few years ago?
Have a vague recollection of an ITK poster at the time talking about it on here.

Rat Tim best friend of Davie Templeton

BIG CLUB
Ryan McGowan trolls Rangers fans over club’s history five years after ex-Hearts star snubbed a move to Ibrox

The Australian international currently plays in the United Arab Emirates with Al-Sharjah FC but could have joined Ally McCoist's side in 2012

By Robert Collins
5th January 2018, 11:53 am
Updated: 5th January 2018, 12:16 pm
RYAN McGOWAN has taken a cheeky dig at Rangers fans on Twitter – trolling them over the club’s history.

The 28-year-old had the chance to join Gers in 2012 after the club was put into the bottom tier of Scottish football.

Keith Campbell - The Sun Glasgow
Ryan McGowan during his time at Hearts
But the then Hearts ace chose to remain at Tynecastle over fears it would ruin his international career.

McGowan remains a close follower of the Jambos and responded to our tweet from yesterday suggesting John Souttar as a possible Ibrox target.

A SunSport Online feature looked at nine Scottish Premiership stars who could improve Graeme Murty’s side.

And the Australian international questioned whether Scotland Under-21 star Souttar would be interested in an Ibrox switch, saying: “Why would Souttar want to go to Rangers?”

The former Dundee United defender was then barraged with messages from frustrated Gers supporters who took aim at his playing career in the Middle East.

Twitter user Chris McLaughlin said: “If that’s the case then why you playing in UAE?”

McGowan replied: “Talking about Souttar not my situation mate….thanks for taking an interest in my career though.”

McLaughlin said: “Not really. I hadn’t a clue who the club was on your bio and had to google it but you’re absolutely right.

Ziggy Gordon now Ryan McGowan.

Shaping up for a defence of:

Ziggy Gordon-Ryan McGowan-David Bates-Lee Hodson

No thanks. Hardly set the world alight with his recent moves, kicking about in China and UAE.

For some reason I always mistake him for that beast at Hearts who ended up in Eastern Europe somewhere.

He was someone I was hoping we'd sign when he was leaving hertz as I felt he would offer us a good balance with him on the right and Lee Wallace on the left.

But that was 6 years ago. He went to China and seems to have been in obscurity ever since.

No thanks.

This Ryan McGowan?

Ryan McGowan‏Verified account @rmcgowan89
Replying to @Chr1sMcLaughlin @Kelso_wheelers
Shandongs a big club mate....has a lot more history too
1f601.png
1f609.png

No thanks

What's the other McGowans first name that assaulted the policewoman and got away with another two assaults on top of that and has a face that you would never get fed up punching ?

Certified loser.
Made a bad decision not to respond to our interest and ever since then hit the slippery slope. Seems a little bit bitter over his own mistakes.

He’s another chunt that turned us down then laughed about it so he can feck off. No second chances for dross like that.

He is never going to make an impact on Mastermind given his past decisions and still wanting to put the boot in after snubbing us 6 years ago. Not even if he played for free.

See years ago you'd have been sniffed.

But it's not allowed now.

The guy obviously has no class and setting aside what his father has done, (you can't be judged by other family members dirty deeds) he could act with some dignity but he doesn't he just oozes of a bad education and upbringing we have much better players than him now anyway, I suggest he goes back to China:D .

Back