Ryan Porteous knee injury today

Quite right, wouldn’t wish injury on most people but for him I’ll make an exception. A scumbag who tries to injure people for a living, encouraged by a fan base that care more about us than their own team. Hope it’s painful
Mate they care more about us than their actual rivals aswell. Sad, sad supporters

Let me refresh your memory mate:

690.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000457307986-e1558556199560.jpg

WV28-Hibs-v-Rangers.jpg

image.jpg

The boy is an absolute cunt and deserves a career ending injury after the number he's tried to dish out.

Quite simply a headshot to anyone attempting to take some moral high ground.

Porteous is a cunnt and deserves all the misfortunes in his inevitably mediocre career.

There are so many posters of the same opinion; 508 before I stopped reading, normally I'd press a few like buttons and leave it at that but on this thread I have to express myself: Get it right up you Porteus you fckng animal...I hope you find yourself labouring to Ian Black somewhere somewhere where even the Poles will be laughing at you. You Scum shitbag.

When lemon is telling him to pack that side of his playing in you know it's bad, I'd give him sympathy if he deserves it but as he doesn't I wont there are a few other players in the league that deserve a bit of karma

Did he not just come back from injury as well. Can’t be good if he’s out again. A bit of karma it would seem.

Hes a dirty bastard of a player. I have no sympathy for him. He tried to do a few of our players now. Hopefully they should be safer now next time we play Hibs If he missing.

Hibs manager saying Porteous has a knee injury, it will be scanned tomorrow but the signs aren't good.

I'm sure Borna Barisic will be using the Croatian word for Karma.

We shouldn't wish serious injury on players, but for this thug I'm making an exception.
Hope it’s a long term one. What a little shitebag that guy is.

Hope it’s season ending for him. In fact hope his recovery takes a year.

Karma. At least our players will be safe from one khunt for a while.

I always hate to read about a football player getting a serious knee injury, however it would be a stretch to claim Porteous is a football player. So f@ck him.

I’m normally hesitant to wish injury on any player. This one however has gone out of his way to maim our players on a couple of occasions.

What goes around comes around.

Don't welcome injury on many players but on this occasion, it could only be good news for the safety of many SPFL players.

Hibs manager saying Porteous has a knee injury, it will be scanned tomorrow but the signs aren't good.

I'm sure Borna Barisic will be using the Croatian word for Karma.

We shouldn't wish serious injury on players, but for this thug I'm making an exception.
Horrible wee Scrote , and certainly got what’s coming too him!

Should be sat down and told what you are going through is what players will have to go through if you continue to tackle like that. Maybe the wake up call that he needs.

Can’t believe in this day and age players like him are lauded. And if I hear another commentator saying “welcome to Scotland” when one of our lot gets kicked off the park by a thug like him....

Back