SAINT PHNX – Make Us Dream

Wee bump for this. I'm sure some will have missed it yesterday with all the panic about securing tickets, arranging transport and 'stuff'.

Fantastic song by guys who aren't afraid to nail their colours to the Rangers mast. Only 99p to buy from the likes of Amazon or iTunes Store. Let's get this to Number 1 for the victory parade! Be great to hear this at Ibrox when we bring the two cups home.

Probably not 'etiquette' but it would be nice if the likes of @Lord Summerisle, @DocStone or @SouthernGer could get this stickied as well.

Either way, if you haven't bought it yet then get buying.

All platforms are on that one link pal
Indeed. Remember, BUYING and DOWNLOADING the song helps the guys more than streams on Spotify, Amazon Music etc. and carries more weight towards chart position.

Well in @Lord Summerisle we need to look after our own.

Buy it via iTunes Store for Apple devices or via Amazon (not to be confused with Amazon Music which is for streaming) for the .mp3 version for Android devices.

Here's the Amazon link - you want to select Buy MP3 album at £0.99.

Indeed. Remember, BUYING and DOWNLOADING the song helps the guys more than streams on Spotify, Amazon Music etc. and carries more weight towards chart position.

Well in @Lord Summerisle we need to look after our own.

Buy it via iTunes Store for Apple devices or via Amazon (not to be confused with Amazon Music which is for streaming) for the .mp3 version for Android devices.

Here's the Amazon link - you want to select Buy MP3 album at £0.99.

Bang on the money

And for those on Apple Music, download to your device, every download helps

All platforms:

https://saint-phnx.lnk.to/MakeUsDream

Remember, BUYING and DOWNLOADING the song helps the guys more than streams on Spotify, Amazon Music etc. and carries more weight towards chart position.

Took some of that for OP.

Anyone who missed Saint Phnx at the Fanzone before the RB Leipzig game, they played Happy Place in Jimmy Bell’s memory.

Very emotional & id suggest you listen & download that too.

Cracking wee song that my wife won’t stop singing around the house.
When they were up in Aberdeen couple months back had been speaking with Stevie before and told him my about my step son losing his dad tail end of last year and thats why he connected so well to their music. Later that night and they have my stepson up on stage for a night he will never forget. Great lads that deserve every bit of success.

Oh and have even caught my stepson listening to Make Us Dream last night despite being a fan of the dark side.

When they were up in Aberdeen couple months back had been speaking with Stevie before and told him my about my step son losing his dad tail end of last year and thats why he connected so well to their music. Later that night and they have my stepson up on stage for a night he will never forget. Great lads that deserve every bit of success.

Oh and have even caught my stepson listening to Make Us Dream last night despite being a fan of the dark side.
Absolutely brilliant story. They’re a good couple of lads.

Only ever bought two songs from Apple music, their other one Happy Place and this one. Stick my ear buds on and give them a tap and the songs come on... superb.

Anyone who missed Saint Phnx at the Fanzone before the RB Leipzig game, they played Happy Place in Jimmy Bell’s memory.

Very emotional & id suggest you listen & download that too.

Cracking wee song that my wife won’t stop singing around the house.
The lads have produced some cracking music.
My wife also loves them.
Their videos are also extremely well crafted.

Two very clever young men and a credit to the Rangers family.

Just downloaded. Outstanding. Will be on my playlist blasting it out tomorrow at work!

Again, thank you all Bears.

Off to Seville tomorrow, absolutely buzzing.
I can't buy this in Australia. you won't read this cos youre getting pished in seville haha

anyone know how I can throw money at this? not even bothered about having it as a download cos i can just stream it. But would like these Bears to get paid

Back